辛迪亚 发表于 2013-4-5 13:24:51

阿亚拉不靠谱消息集中贴

本帖最后由 辛迪亚 于 2013-4-5 13:39 编辑

面对一名退役之后就退居不太受关注的俱乐部的幕后的人,作为一个不太靠谱且离“勤劳”这个伟大的字眼越来越远的人,看到关于耗子的新闻突然不知道该往哪里放了。。。。
回想这两年多的时间,阿亚拉的偶然出镜都被忽略或淹没在了各种水贴当中,森森的觉得有必要稍微集中一下XD,至少以后蒙蒙再写耗子总结的时候查找起来方便:$

耗大妈行行好保佑这贴不要永无更新机会哇em190

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-4-5 13:36:14

众所周知,大米一直都说以后想回到竞技效力。而现在,耗经理突然跳出来说,他在几天前接触了大米,准备在这个夏天把他带回俱乐部。同时阿根廷网站SitioAndino也表示,竞技俱乐部希望大米在这个夏天回来,并在这样的情况下备战2013-2014赛季。

Racing Club Want Diego Milito Already This Summer

On April 4, 2013 by Michael at 1:40 pm
Diego Milito has always dreamed of a return to his former club in Argentina Racing Club. He has publicly revealed this desire so it is not really a secret to anyone.In addition, the Argentinian club technical director Ayala, few days ago, revealed that contacts have already been established and that the attack will be ready already this summer. And now according to SitioAndino, an Argentinean website, Racing Club want to have Milito back this summer to get ready for the 2013-2014 season.
Source: SitioAndino
(http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/04/04/racing-club-want-diego-milito-already-this-summer/)

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-4-5 13:42:55

好不容易看到您的名字了可是内容只想吐槽!人家说了要回去又没说现在就要回去,人家在小纯位置重要踢得好好的干嘛要现在回去。。。你就欺负人家悲催养伤的人吧em016

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-4-5 14:00:15

搬过来存一存em021 :

http://www.marca.com/2013/03/07/ ... ico/1362647151.html
马卡原文地址

Roberto Fabián Ayala, ex compañero de Simeone
"Me alegro mucho. Es un técnico muy capaz, que está dando su impronta al equipo. Simeone conoce muy bien al Atlético, triunfó allí como jugador y sabe lo que el club y el equipo necesitan. Fue, sin duda, una decisión acertada. Deberíamos copiar en Argentina la apuesta del Atlético por los proyectos a largo plazo".

蒙蒙说说,大概意思是:丫是个非常有能力的教练,是球队的标志,并且知道俱乐部和球队需要什么。丫续这个长约是个明智的决定。

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-4-7 19:22:34

这个帖子好这个帖子好:lol

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-4-10 00:23:47

墙裂关注,请楼主时刻保持更新!!

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-4-10 00:24:54

楼主挖,竞技现在成绩肿么样挖?

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-4-10 00:29:32

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-4-10 00:24楼主挖,竞技现在成绩肿么样挖?

刚刚输给小鸡!关于这场比赛,输球的解释权归蒙蒙所有……
如果没记错的话,现在应该是七场联赛两胜两平三负中游徘徊==|||

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-4-10 00:51:04

蒙蒙你快来给我们解释解释!:@

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-4-10 12:10:40

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-4-10 00:23 static/image/common/back.gif
墙裂关注,请楼主时刻保持更新!!

这取决于耗子自己出不出现,,,以及楼主的勤劳程度XXXD…………鸭梨山大em33

蒙蒙 发表于 2013-4-11 10:37:20

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-4-10 00:51
蒙蒙你快来给我们解释解释!

我是无辜的吖T_T我只是看见之前的积分榜说了句你竞少赛一场呢如果补上名次就上去了哇结果话音刚落你竞就输了我也不知道这场对手会是我大河床哇>_<

空中游荡 发表于 2013-4-14 13:24:20

本帖最后由 空中游荡 于 2013-4-14 13:54 编辑

FIFA旧访谈一篇……看过吗?没看过吗?我也不记得了em187

Ayala: I just love football
(FIFA.com) Monday 23 August 2010
Print Email my friend Share
Roberto Ayala needs no introduction. The elegant centre-back went to three FIFA World Cups™ with Argentina, played for some of Europe's top clubs for 15 years, and captained his country to gold at the Men's Olympic Football Tournament Athens 2004.

However, the man who now plies his trade back in his homeland with Racing Club has a much more personal story to tell; one which goes beyond his glittering achievements in the game. It is a story that starts in his hometown, Entre Rios, where he started out in the local league playing alongside his father. It is also a story of individual challenges, as the man who was to go on to star for the likes of AC Milan and Valencia, and became a father at the tender age of 16.

In an exclusive interview with FIFA.com, the man known as El Raton (The Mouse) spoke frankly about his career, family life and views on South America's latest crop of talented youngsters. Also on the agenda was his country’s South Africa 2010 campaign and his plans for the future.

FIFA.com: Roberto, you have just come back to Argentinian football after 15 years in Europe. Have things changed much?
Roberto Ayala: There have been some big changes, in the country as a whole and also in football. It's hard to say whether they’re for better or for worse, but things do change and you have to adapt as you go along. As far as my football is concerned, I didn’t hit the ground running, shall we say. I hadn't trained for a while, and more preparation would have helped me. But I've got over that, and the most important thing is that Racing avoided the relegation play-offs in the last campaign.

Has the style of play changed much?
It has. Games are a lot quicker now. Apart from two or three teams who try to play the ball out from the back, most teams get it forward quickly, try to win possession from there, and build their attacks that way.

It seems as if Argentinian players always take a little bit longer than Brazilians to come back and play in their own country. Would you agree?
It could depend on circumstances. I'm not saying that this isn't the case with Argentinian players, but I think that Brazilians generally need to be in their own country more than we do. Don't take that the wrong way - personally I've always loved Argentinian football and I've always wanted to be where my heart is. But I think that often we stay longer in Europe because the clubs over there know that they're on to a good thing. Generally, Argentinian players give you a lot, and the more the clubs can get out of us, the better for them. Some players even get the chance to stay with clubs once they've finished playing, and they settle over there.

Playing in Italy helped me develop as a defender. It was almost like doing a Master's degree in defending!
——Roberto Ayala

Talking of changes in the game, do you think young players nowadays are very different to previous generations?
It's not the same, of course. Nowadays, young players will join in with the banter with older players, something that would have been unthinkable even a short time ago. Before, when you started training with the first team, you kept yourself to yourself. That's not the case now, although they are still respectful. The youngsters at Racing are hard-working and respectful, but when you spend so much time together, things can crop up. Without going into detail, there were a few issues in my first month at the club, but the young players have always respected me.

Do you think young players are as committed as they once were to their careers?
It's a difficult situation for them. They want to go to Europe straightaway without paying their dues here. They should play more games here, which would be beneficial for them and for the clubs. It's important not to miss out on that stage of your development as a player.

You must be very aware of the challenges facing young footballers, seeing as you became a father at the age of 16. What was it like coping with that responsibility at such a young age?
It was hard, and more so because I was away. But that's what I had to do and I learned a lot. I think I coped pretty well, all things considered. My daughter is 20 now and she lives in Parana with her mother. We didn't have that day-to-day contact when she was growing up, but things just turned out that way.

With one 20-year-old daughter, and three younger ones, would you describe yourself as a protective father?
No, no... to be honest, I don't even think about it. As long as people respect them, I'm happy!

You're 37 now. Looking back, which would you say is more difficult: playing top-level football for 20 years or being a father to five children?
Being a father (laughs)! Football is about looking after yourself and being disciplined. Being a father changes every day and you're constantly under pressure, especially if you want to give them a good upbringing and make sure that they grow up with the right values. That's the hardest thing. And I'm still learning. As they grow up, I'm still learning.

Your son Francisco is 13. Are we likely to see another Ayala making his way in the game?
He's mad about football! He loves it. He wants me to take him for trials at a club, but the most important thing for me is for him to do well at school. Football is like a reward. Saying that, he's a good player and we will try to get him started with a club in December. He likes to play in midfield. I didn't really encourage him but he got into it himself with the help of his grandfather, although it was always going to happen, I suppose, because he grew up surrounded by football.

You played in both Italy and Spain. What differences did you notice between the two leagues?
I always say that playing in Italy helped me develop as a defender. It was almost like doing a Master's degree in defending! I'm very grateful to all of my clubs for what they gave me in my career. Spanish football is perhaps a bit more expansive, perhaps better to watch if you like that style of play. But I wouldn't say one is better than the other because I've learned a lot from both experiences.

As regards South Africa 2010, what was it like watching from the sidelines after 12 years in the national team?
It was very hard. You're always thinking like a player, what you would be doing before, during and after the games. Instead, you have to think differently, just look forward to the next game and getting together to watch it with friends and family. When you're with the team, you're completely cut off, in a little bubble and you don't really get to know what's going on elsewhere. As a fan, you get to see everything.

So would you say that the players don't realise how people see their performances back home?
Yes, totally. I understand things much more from a fan's point of view now, and how you need to listen and watch and feel everything that is going on with the national team. You want the cameras to make you feel part of things. When I was with the national team, even on days off, I just wanted to stay indoors and not be chased everywhere by the press. But as a player you have to realise that every little thing you say to the press can have huge repercussions for fans back home because during World Cups, Argentina comes to a standstill and all anybody wants to do is see the team play and admire our footballers.

In that context, would you have handled differently the problems that the Argentinians had with the press during France 98?
Yes, completely. But I put that down to experience. It wasn't good for anybody and it was a real pity that it happened. But we took a decision and stuck to it.

How do you think Argentina did in South Africa?
We are all still thinking about our final game (the quarter-final defeat by Germany). Apart from that fixture, however, Argentina played very well and with a lot of intelligence. I don't think we had any easy games and all of the teams we played were sides that we had to respect and then try to defeat. We did just that and the team played with authority and managed to impose its style of play on the opposition. Of course, the Germany game was the exception and we just couldn't get close to them.

There has been a lot of speculation about the identity of the new coach. Who is your favourite?
All of the names mentioned could definitely do the job. Miguel is at Racing at the moment, and he has been doing a good job for a long time now. People have also mentioned Bianchi. The most important thing is to think about the type of team we want and stick to that through thick and thin. That's what we need.

I love football, I love playing and thinking about a game from a tactical point of view. But I don't see myself coaching. I haven't been bitten by the bug.
——Roberto Ayala

Do you think Spain should be the model for Argentina?
You say that, but then Spain play the way they do because they have a team in their league who play in the same way: Barcelona. And because there are a lot of Barcelona players in the national team, that means that they can. Here it's harder. We've got world-class players who play all over the world and we don't quite manage to give the national team an identity. We need to go into games with the confidence that we can beat any team we come up against.

You were part of the same squad as Lionel Messi in the Copa America 2007. What kind of person is he?
He is exactly how you see him from the outside (smiles). Back then, he was still growing up, albeit at a frightening rate. He's quiet, keeps himself to himself, respectful. I suppose that as the years go by he's gaining in confidence. The thing is, it's difficult because that's his nature. Everybody wants him to be someone different, but that's how he is and you have to respect that.

And what are your hopes for the rest of your career?
I want to see out my contract, and then see how I am physically, whether I want to carry on playing and whether any opportunities come my way. Right now, I feel fine and I'm just training and hoping for the chance to play. If I can continue to do that, then we’ll see about the rest.

You once said that you didn't see yourself as a coach. Is that still the case?
Yes, of course. It's a very difficult job and I just don't think it's for me. I love football, I love playing and thinking about a game from a tactical point of view. But I don't see myself coaching. I haven't been bitten by the bug. In any case, there is plenty of time to think about that in the future. What I do know is that I want to work in football in some capacity. I would love to be able to put all of my experience to use in some way.

(http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1288663.html)
好吧貌似是看过一部分的==

evade 发表于 2013-4-24 12:41:58

去年下载那个视频居然不见了 T0T

空中游荡 发表于 2013-5-19 22:15:20

evade 发表于 2013-4-24 12:41 static/image/common/back.gif
去年下载那个视频居然不见了 T0T

神马视频呀?

空中游荡 发表于 2013-5-19 22:24:40

Goal.com 独家采访阿亚拉:萨内蒂不会退役

39岁的国际米兰队长萨内蒂在上周末对阵巴勒莫的比赛中跟腱断裂,接受手术治疗后将被迫休战长达6个月的时间。但与萨内蒂长时间在阿根廷国家队并肩战斗过的队友阿亚拉在接受Goal.com 独家采访时则表示,萨内蒂曾向其许诺“不会退役”……

阿亚拉作为阿根廷国家队主力中后卫,曾参加过3届世界杯,职业生涯大部分时间都为瓦伦西亚俱乐部效力。而在他接受Goal.com 专访时,阿亚拉也谈到了昔日国家队的后防搭档萨内蒂。

“我们相互发了短信,他告诉我不需要担心。”阿亚拉说道。

“我祝愿他能够迅速康复,而他的回答与刊登在媒体上的内容一样,表示受伤不会影响任何事情。他的短信写道“我职业生涯已经结束了。我准备等到40岁的时候,加满油重新归来。”

阿亚拉继续说道:“对于他的回归,不要产生任何怀疑,他会继续自己职业生涯的。伤病不会干扰到他,关于萨内蒂的退役日期依然是不可确定的。他会一直踢到自己想要停止那一天。在我职业生涯中,我从未见过像萨内蒂一样的家伙。你永远不会看到他被琐事干扰,他拥有一颗伟大的心。”

在萨内蒂受伤之后,包括巴乔、马尔蒂尼和贝尔戈米等意甲传奇球星都在第一时间送去祝福,鼓励这名国际米兰俱乐部“活化石”级别的球星继续坚持下去。
(http://www.goal.com/cn/news/2765/goalcom%E7%8B%AC%E5%AE%B6/2013/05/01/3944830/goalcom-%E7%8B%AC%E5%AE%B6%E9%87%87%E8%AE%BF%E9%98%BF%E4%BA%9A%E6%8B%89%E8%90%A8%E5%86%85%E8%92%82%E4%B8%8D%E4%BC%9A%E9%80%80%E5%BD%B9?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_5)

空中游荡 发表于 2013-5-19 22:32:05

上面那个没找到专访的全文,英文也只有这一段貌似,还打不开{:4_269:}

Recuerdos 发表于 2013-5-21 00:55:11

耗子那时候还很帅哇,那小胡子啧啧em47

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-5-23 00:12:15

空中游荡 发表于 2013-5-19 22:24 static/image/common/back.gif
Goal.com 独家采访阿亚拉:萨内蒂不会退役

39岁的国际米兰队长萨内蒂在上周末对阵巴勒莫的比赛中跟腱 ...

内牛满面,这才是原配em206:$

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-7-25 00:12:24

转自乌戈6微博
2013年7月18日

@乌戈6
几则竞技的消息:①阿甲第一少帅苏维迪亚续约;②签下拉努斯主力前锋莱圭罗,一份1年半 半年的合同(顺便展示一下好久没大张旗鼓露面的阿亚拉);③法里尼亚将在周五上午抵达里斯本,他将和本菲卡签约5年,转会费460万美元(竞技可得300万)。

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-7-25 00:13:25

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-7-25 00:12 static/image/common/back.gif
转自乌戈6微博
2013年7月18日

附不靠谱评论:

评论

cholo:回复@狗狗要变小超人XD:二二二二二 (7月20日 00:04)
删除| 查看对话| 回复

狗狗要变小超人XD:回复@cholo:帅帅帅帅帅! (7月19日 23:42)
删除| 查看对话| 回复

cholo:回复@狗狗要变小超人XD:哪里帅了啊,你不觉得越长越二了吗 (7月19日 23:28)
删除| 查看对话| 回复

狗狗要变小超人XD:阿亚拉!好不习惯这么叫他!呀!…还是这么帅 (7月19日 22:45)
删除| 回复

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-7-25 00:14:55

转自乌戈6微博
2013年7月24日

@乌戈6
Godoy Cruz门将伊瓦涅斯转会竞技,给萨哈当替补;啤酒后卫Ismael Quilez也加盟竞技。阿亚拉借机频繁亮相不过胡子已经花白了~

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-7-25 00:15:16

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-7-25 00:14 static/image/common/back.gif
转自乌戈6微博
2013年7月24日

附不靠谱评论:

cholo:回复@狗狗要变小超人XD:耗子洞吗? (38分钟前)
删除| 查看对话| 回复

狗狗要变小超人XD:我次奥!老年人!快帮我更新新闻去 (7月24日 22:56)
举报| 删除| 回复

prettyflora: (7月24日 20:33)
删除| 回复

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-8-2 10:26:21

蒙蒙最乖啦!
这个大白胡子真的狠纱布啊!而且,为什么头发还黑乎乎的?点都不科学

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-8-2 20:55:06

辛迪亚 发表于 2013-8-2 10:26 static/image/common/back.gif
蒙蒙最乖啦!
这个大白胡子真的狠纱布啊!而且,为什么头发还黑乎乎的?点都不科学 ...

辛迪亚快速告诉他把胡子刮了冒充下年轻人嘛:$

然后版草佛爱娃你有时间也要去版草家转转灌灌嘛!:'(