风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-22 23:05:35

【剩蛋圆蛋快乐】西蒙尼2012年度数据&圣诞祝福&马卡最佳

本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2013-1-1 20:32 编辑

据说,在打完对塞尔塔本年度最后一场比赛之后,赛后由助理教练出席记者会,西蒙尼同学已经收拾东西跑路飞回阿根廷过年去了em187

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-22 23:08:58

感谢马竞中文网小机器人的总结
我想统计来着,还没动手,就有人做了em30

【马竞2012年总结之主帅篇】
西蒙尼于2011年12月23日开始执教马竞,距今恰好一年的时间,整个2012年,马竞共进行了58场正式比赛,战绩为40胜8平10负(进107球,失47球),萌泥的全年胜率高达69%。西蒙尼为马竞带来了一座欧联杯及一座欧洲超级杯,率队打破欧足联欧战连胜记录及队史最长连胜记录。

不过按以往经验,这货每到胜率超70%的时候就会输一两场来平衡rp
半程保级的任务继续任重道远em32

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-22 23:11:24

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-22 23:23:28

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-22 23:24:31

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-23 00:28:33

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2059243723
转一个吐槽版翻译(by马竞吧 盈琳小月)em203

来源:http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/December/21/simeone-delighted-with-atletico-progress/

马德里竞技主帅西蒙尼对他执教一年来球队取得的进步感到高兴。
马竞目前在联赛中排名第二,只输了三场联赛——相比他们上赛季第五的排名取得了进步。
“在自己所爱的俱乐部待上一年,我很幸福。在这里我发现了一群追逐梦想的球员,我们都渴望能把梦想带给这只球队。”西蒙尼说,“这能够帮助我们取得好的成绩。”
“我们对取得的成绩感到开心,因为来到现在这样的位置并不容易。球员们对球队如此的忠诚,使得我们的队伍不管在哪里都将是一支劲旅。”
西蒙尼称赞了Celta Vigo的中场Iago Aspas,并说在周五比赛中面对他是,马竞会格外谨慎。
“塞尔塔在赛季前和我们的交手中打得很好,”他说,“他们是一只风格多变的球队,还拥有Iago Aspas像这样的重要球员。”
“这将是一场艰难的比赛,因为他们会打得很直接,尤其是在客场。我们必须认识并试图控制中场,毕竟Aspas在那儿,他是个非凡的球员。”【你就只认识Aspas一个吗只说他。。】
西蒙尼还鼓励了巴萨的经理Tito Vilanova,他在周三唾液腺癌症复发后做了手术。
“我只是想告诉他足球界人士都已经说过的那些话,”【因为没话好说么】西蒙尼说,“他有精神,有力量,他是一个勇敢的家伙,第二次患这个病了。”【萌妮你的逻辑在哪,得两次病就勇敢了吗】
“我知道他周围的人都会支持他给他力量,希望一切都会好起来。”

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-23 22:13:18

本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2012-12-23 23:04 编辑

http://www.as.com/futbol/video/ano-exitos-rojiblancos-gracias-cholo/20121222dasdasftb_15/Ves#
阿斯报的一个2012总结视频
当然,以表扬教练为主

http://www.tudou.com/v/D9eDaUlr4wo/&rpid=118320004&resourceId=118320004_04_05_99/v.swf

Un año de éxitos rojiblancos gracias al Cholo Simeone
Javier G. Matallanas analiza la importancia de Simeone en el nuevo resurgir del Atlético de Madrid. Vuelve a estar entre los grandes, cierra el año con 40 puntos y con el objetivo de volver a la Champions League.

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 00:21:59

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2064829561

LindoLolita

剩蛋快乐~~~~

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 00:26:55

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 00:28:23

@西甲咖啡馆
马竞主帅西蒙尼:一年前马竞的职员来联系我,我说我喜欢这个挑战。我们有一个不错的阵容,我也为此而自豪。我让球员们都一直团结在一起,并向他们传递一个信念——你们是一个整体,现在马竞真正像一支球队了。我决定留下和马竞一起奋斗,因为一个没有成功主帅的球队是不可能成功的http://t.cn/zjOepLS

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:05:49

http://www.atleticofans.com/15728/the-year-of-cholo/

2012——cholo的一年

2012: The Year of ‘El Cholo’

The Atlético boss analyses his first 12 months in charge of the Rojiblancos

General - Posted on December 23, 2012 by Martin Rosenow - 4 Comments

In an interview conducted and shared by the club, Atlético coach Diego Simeone looked back at a very special 2012 for the Red and Whites, a year in which he completely transformed the collective Colchonero mentality.

Two European titles later and 40 points collected in the present league campaign (good for second place and seven more than reigning Spanish champions and bitter rivals Real Madrid), ‘El Cholo’s’ hiring has been a resounding success, bringing glory and respect back to a club that was in tatters upon his arrival.

“While at the time I was living a situation, internally, that can be described as ‘complicated’, I felt great joy,” he said.

“I started looking at the squad, I had seen a couple of games like anyone into football always tends to do, and when I saw the squad I immediately got in touch with Atleti officials and let them know I liked the challenge.

“I knew the challenge was a difficult one because the team was hurt in a football sense, so their mentality was at risk, but the football would always be there. The coach was in a position in which he needed to convince the fans, who would have high expectations of him because of the personality that was arriving.”

Looking back at the transformation

In this long year, little-by-little, we’ve been changing the mentality. Only looking at things day-to-day, game-by-game, wanting to improve, focussing on the positive things, being optimistic, on always wanting to be better, and we worked on all those things with a great squad.

I found players that were committed to getting the team out of the difficult situation they were in, with a sense of belonging, and with a capacity to understand everything we were proposing to them.

Above all else, something we wanted to transmit was: to be a team. And today, Atlético Madrid are a team.

On his first impressions upon returning to the Vicente Calderón

At one point, I don’t tend to lie, at the beginning, generated calm during the tough times the club were going through, because of the affection the people had for me.

I remember the first day, when I arrived at the Calderón, there were a lot of people there for the presentation and when I left the stadium I was very happy.

I told the players, ‘Look, I’ve been criticised and questioned at certain times myself’, because it’s football and the fans always want to see the best and when they don’t, they protest.

But I told them, ‘the Atlético fan is different because, win or lose, they want to see absolute effort, and when that effort is there, the fan always goes home happy’.

On how he went about changing the club

I always get asked that. Us coaches have several keys to hit, and sometimes we have the luck to strike the right one. I think we hit the right one. We based ourselves primarily on the sense of belonging. ‘I am where I want to be. I have the luck of working at a place where I want to be, where I’m committed, I feel it deeply, and I give myself absolutely’.

I think that at some point, the people that work with us, in this case the players to whom we transmitted that knowledge to and what we needed to show to the outside, felt it and within the group, we found players that were on the same line as we were, which is something that facilitated things for us.

After I was at the club for a month, everyone was asking me, ‘How did the team find themselves so quickly?’ I would say, sincerely, ‘After a week and a half to two weeks, I felt that my relationship that united me with them was something natural’.

Obviously, that’s not easy to achieve, but there was a back and forth between what we felt and what the guys felt that was very strong, and from there, we were able to create the most difficult things to have in a team: stability, a sense of commitment, always thinking about the collective, having respect for those that surround you; that was the path we took.

The Atlético fan is special

I think the Atlético fan has that characteristic: he’s there. At all times he makes his presence felt. Coming to the Calderón is a symptom of the joy of the colours, sometimes of the atmosphere, what the people transmit to you on the streets, and you feel that. So I think the Atlético fan is evidently different from the rest and makes you feel that.

What he liked best about the year

The group, because without a group of football players like the ones we have, and the ones we had, because some of our guys left, it’s impossible for a coach to have success and have a team that achieves the objectives they set for themselves, and we have great players.

is a consequence of what these great players are doing.

Remembering the European finals

It’s a beautiful feeling. I remember the moments before both finals and I was convinced that we would win. I didn’t have a doubt that we would win. Why? Because I could see the players, the atmosphere, there’s this wave of energy that you can feel, it reverberates, and Atlético were doing well. We arrived very strongly to the final, always under the game-by-game mindset, but we were racing against the clock for Champions League qualification and we missed out on it by very little.

We were trying to qualify for the next Europa League while at the same time not straying off course in the domestic tournament and remaining competitive in the Europa League we were participating in at the moment.

But when we got to the final, the team was ready. I remember talking to one of the players that night, and I went to sleep knowing that the team was going to win.

And against Chelsea, I had an even better feeling because Atlético are a cup team. So when Atlético Madrid are in a cup final, it’s very tough for their opponents and we made that case once again.

On Atleti’s record numbers this season

The statistics are based on a lot of hard work. In a year in which, while I’m the person that speaks or, the face that is seen, there are a lot of people that accompany me that work daily to continue making Atlético Madrid better.

The numbers end up being cold, they are important, but they are cold, but there’s a lot of hard work behind them.

And beyond how I always praise the players, I also have to give special recognition to the people that work with me because without them these numbers wouldn’t exist.

To build great things you need people that are prepared and committed, and here at Atlético Madrid there are people that love the club and work to continue making the team a tough one to face.

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:12:55

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:17:08

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/Web/noticia/template_noticia/noticia1_EN.php?idnoticia=37281&previo=0

23/ 12/ 12
Simeone's Year: "Before the finals I had no doubt that we would win"

Its been a year since Atletico made the Argentine coach, he reviews with us what happened in the last 365 days

A year ago Atletico Madrid made official the hiring of Diego Pablo Simeone as the new coach. The Argentine coach speaks of his feelings after winning two European titles and putting the team in second place in the league at the Christmas break.

Simeone admits he did not think twice when a year ago Atletico came calling: "When I saw the squad, I contacted the people of Atletico and I said I like the challenge."

In the interview the coach explains his method based on "a daily look at each game, wanting to be better, things always look positive, be optimistic. All that is coupled with a great squad, I'm proud of the team that we have had and we have, I have got committed players with a sense of belonging and we are a team. I think Atletico Madrid today is a team."

Diego recognizes that initially his past as a player helped Atletico: "I remember the first day I had a lot of people around and I was very happy, but I met the players and told them, that at times they had also questioned me. The fan are demanding and when they don't see the best, they protest. But I told them that the Atletico fan is different, that beyond winning or losing, they want to see you giving your best, and if you do that, they go home happy".

The coach was full of praise for his players: "I must again praise the group because it is impossible to be a successful coach without a group like we have."

Recalling the highlights of the campaign, Simeone says that before the finals in Bucharest and Monaco he knew that Atletico was going to win the title: "I remember prior to the finals and I had no doubt that we would win. I saw the players, the atmosphere, Atletico was fine. The night before, I spoke one on one with them and went to bed knowing that the team would win. And against Chelsea I had a even better feeling because Atletico are a cup side and when theyre in in a final is very difficult for the opponent."

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:39:56

http://tn.com.ar/deportes/hazanas/el-2012-de-simeone-la-consagracion-como-dt_294916

El 2012 de Simeone: la consagración como DT
El Cholo cumple hoy un año en el Atlético Madrid, con dos títulos y números brillantes.

Hace un año, el 23 de diciembre de 2011, Atlético Madrid confirmaba como entrenador a Diego Pablo Simeone, que tenía un exitoso pasado con la camiseta roja y blanca del Colchonero. Y en 365 días, el Cholo, hizo un trabajo que sorprende a propios y extraños.
Con un buen plantel, y un goleador extraordinario como Radamel Falcao García, el Aleti se consagró campeón de la Europa League y de la Supercopa de Europa. Y los números de la campaña son realmente brillantes.
El argentino dirigió 58 partidos oficiales entre todas las competencias en el año, y el balance es de 40 victorias, 8 empates y 10 derrotas, con 107 goles a favor y 47 en contra.
Hoy, el Atlético del Cholo es el único escolta del súper Barcelona, a nueve puntos de diferencia, pero con siete más que el Real Madrid, que está tercero. Y cuando faltan dos fechas para el final de la primera rueda, está en zona de clasificación a Champions League.
"Vengo a recargar pilas en Argentina, a pasar las fiestas y volver con todas las ganas para seguir por este camino", dijo Simeone, que el sábado llegó al país para un breve descanso.
El Cholo ya había sido campeón con Estudiantes de La Plata y River, pero sin dudas que este 2012 lo posicionó como uno de los técnicos argentinos más respetados. Sin dudas, fue su gran año como DT.
Tags relacionadosLeer más Todapasion, Hazañas, atletico madrid, Barcelona, España, futbol, Fútbol español, Real madrid, simeone cumple un año como DT del atletico madrid, Cholo Simeone, Diego Simeone, Simeone
EmailImprimir
¿Qué sentís?

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:40:23

http://tn.com.ar/deportes/hazanas/el-2012-de-simeone-la-consagracion-como-dt_294916

El 2012 de Simeone: la consagración como DT
El Cholo cumple hoy un año en el Atlético Madrid, con dos títulos y números brillantes.

Hace un año, el 23 de diciembre de 2011, Atlético Madrid confirmaba como entrenador a Diego Pablo Simeone, que tenía un exitoso pasado con la camiseta roja y blanca del Colchonero. Y en 365 días, el Cholo, hizo un trabajo que sorprende a propios y extraños.
Con un buen plantel, y un goleador extraordinario como Radamel Falcao García, el Aleti se consagró campeón de la Europa League y de la Supercopa de Europa. Y los números de la campaña son realmente brillantes.
El argentino dirigió 58 partidos oficiales entre todas las competencias en el año, y el balance es de 40 victorias, 8 empates y 10 derrotas, con 107 goles a favor y 47 en contra.
Hoy, el Atlético del Cholo es el único escolta del súper Barcelona, a nueve puntos de diferencia, pero con siete más que el Real Madrid, que está tercero. Y cuando faltan dos fechas para el final de la primera rueda, está en zona de clasificación a Champions League.
"Vengo a recargar pilas en Argentina, a pasar las fiestas y volver con todas las ganas para seguir por este camino", dijo Simeone, que el sábado llegó al país para un breve descanso.
El Cholo ya había sido campeón con Estudiantes de La Plata y River, pero sin dudas que este 2012 lo posicionó como uno de los técnicos argentinos más respetados. Sin dudas, fue su gran año como DT.
Tags relacionadosLeer más Todapasion, Hazañas, atletico madrid, Barcelona, España, futbol, Fútbol español, Real madrid, simeone cumple un año como DT del atletico madrid, Cholo Simeone, Diego Simeone, Simeone
EmailImprimir
¿Qué sentís?

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:44:16

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/Web/noticia/template_noticia/noticia1_EN.php?idnoticia=37291&previo=0

25/ 12/ 12
"Happy Holidays to all fans of Atletico Madrid"

Gabi, Tiago and Falcao, Atletico's three captains, toast on behalf of the first team and with"that all Atletico's fans enjoy these dates with loved ones"

The three captains of Atletico Madrid, Gabi, Tiago and Falcao made a toast to "Christmas congratulations on behalf of all the squad and staff to the fans of Atletico Madrid, to spend a Merry Christmas in the company of all your loved ones".

The captains offered their "best wishes to everyone in these special days, especially health for all", and hoped that after the Christmas break, "all Atletico fans continue to enjoy the success achieved in this year 2012".

Do not miss the photo gallery of the captains of Atletico Madrid toasting.

Photographer:       
A.G.

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:53:23

http://www.marca.com/2012/12/26/futbol/equipos/atletico/1356517084.html

EL OBJETIVO ES METERSE EN LA LIGA DE CAMPEONES
Caminero: "El referente del Atleti es el Cholo"

26/12/12 - 11:18.

José Luis Pérez Caminero, director deportivo del Atlético, da "una nota alta" al equipo en este año 2012 y señala como objetivo ganar más títulos: "Conseguimos dos títulos que han sido muy importantes para el club. Seguimos trabajando con la misma idea: el equipo debe aspirar a todos los títulos".

Caminero tuvo palabras de elogio para Simeone después de cumplir un año en el club rojiblanco. "Simeone le ha dado al equipo la ilusión, las ganas, su garra y, principalmente, su carácter. Ha sido un trabajo muy bien hecho y que ha conectado muy rápido entre el entrenador y los jugadores".

"El trabajo de Simeone es el que ha logrado que el equipo, la afición y el club estemos todos unidos. Estamos en un momento muy bueno donde todo el mundo tienes ganas de conseguir cosas y de seguir trabajando. Todo ello lo ha conseguido nuestro entrenador. El referente claro es Cholo Simeone. Él ha vivido aquí como jugador, sabe que se nos exige, qué se busca y cuál es la identidad de este club", añadió.

El director deportivo rojiblanco quiso destacar la apuesta por Falcao: "En estos tiempos de crisis, hay que valorar el esfuerzo que hizo el club al mantener a un jugador de la categoría de Falcao. El club apostó por él. Fue un esfuerzo titánico y se lo agradecemos porque creo que todos nos hemos beneficiado de ello. Estamos muy contentos de tener en este club a uno de los mejores jugadores del mundo".

Objetivo: la Liga de Campeones
Por último, Caminero señala la Liga de Campeones el gran objetivo de 2013: "Nuestro objetivo es estar entre los cuatro primeros en la Liga y después llegar al máximo tanto en la Copa como en la competición europea...".

年度总结,又遭到表扬了
这次是传说中跟他关系不怎么好的卡米内罗
em198

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 01:55:47

http://www.marca.com/2012/12/26/futbol/equipos/atletico/1356508420.html

BUSCAN UN LATERAL IZQUIERDO Y UN JUGADOR DE BANDA DERECHA
El Atlético podría hacer dos fichajes

No esperan hacer un gran desembolso • Es clave que salgan Cisma y Sílvio
D. G. MEDINA/J. I. PÉREZ • MADRID 26/12/12 - 08:53.

Dos fichajes. Este puede ser el regalo de Reyes que el Atlético le haga a Diego Pablo Simeone. Uno, el ya adelantado por MARCA, llegaría para reforzar el lateral izquierdo. El otro, sería un jugador de banda derecha para tapar una de las zonas más debilitadas de la actual plantilla rojiblanca.

Esta es la idea que se maneja en las oficinas del Vicente Calderón a día de hoy. La intención pasa por potenciar la plantilla para los meses decisivos de una temporada que ha comenzado de manera inmejorable para elAtlético.

Existen, en todo caso, varios condicionantes para entender las posibles incorporaciones de los rojiblancos en este mercado de invierno. La primera, y fundamental, pasa porque las llegadas apenas cuesten dinero. Si es a coste cero, mejor que mejor, como ya quedó demostrado durante el último verano, donde sólo Cata Díaz costó un millón de euros mientras Domingo Cisma, Emre y Cebolla Rodríguez llegaron con la carta de libertad.

La situación de la caja rojiblanca sigue sin ser boyante y, tampoco ahora, se realizarán locuras para reforzar una plantilla con la que el propio Simeone está encantado.

Tiene lógica, sin duda, el perfil bajo de los jugadores que se quieren incorporar ya que ninguno de los dos llegaría para ser titulares. En la banda izquierda el rendimiento de Filipe Luis, ahora lesionado, está siendo espectacular y el Atlético quiere alguien que sea un sustituto de garantías. El brasileño ya ha padecido esta temporada tres lesiones y sus ausencias, cada vez que se producen, provocan un agujero difícil de tapar en el Atlético, como se demostró en las visitas rojiblancas alSantiago Bernabéu y elCamp Nou.

Por ahí se espera la salida de DomingoCisma que, pese a estrenarse en Liga ante elCelta en el último encuentro del año 2012, no cuenta con la confianza del Cholo al dejarle habitualmente fuera de las convocatorias. El Rayo Vallecano es uno de los conjuntos que, hasta ahora, ha mostrado más interés por hacerse con los servicios del canterano rojiblanco.

El refuerzo de banda derecha, sin embargo, llegaría sólo si Sílvio hace las maletas en el próximo mes de enero. Es la intención del técnico argentino, que ha demostrado en este inicio de temporada que ya no cuenta con sus servicios. El lateral portugués no entra en las convocatorias y los minutos de descanso para Juanfran son para el canterano Manquillo.

Sílvio, cerca del Mallorca
En el caso del luso, es el Mallorca el conjunto que más interés ha mostrado por ahora por hacerse con sus servicios. Las negociaciones ya están en marcha y, en los próximos días, se podría hacer oficial su cesión al conjunto que entrena JoaquínCaparrós.

La incorporación para la banda derecha no tiene porqué ser la de un lateral. La idea de la Dirección Deportiva rojiblanca es un futbolista que ocupe toda la banda, capaz de reemplazar a Juanfran cuando el de Crevillente no esté, pero, al mismo tiempo, con condiciones para desenvolverse también en ataque, en una demarcación que se han repartido esta temporada Raúl García, Adrián y Diego Costa, entre otros.

阿蒙收到的圣诞礼物可能是床单冬季引援两名,一个是左边后卫,费利佩的替补;另一个是右路球员

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-12-27 02:00:47

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2012/12/26/primera/1356519821_009330.html

LIGA BBVA | ATLÉTICO DE MADRID
Caminero: "Hicimos un esfuerzo titánico para mantener a Falcao"
"Hay que valorar el esfuerzo que hizo el club, en estos tiempos es difícil mantener a un jugador de su categoría", añadió el director deportivo del Atlético de Madrid.

El director deportivo del Atlético de Madrid, José Luis Pérez Caminero, ha reconocido que el conjunto ''colchonero'' tuvo que hacer "un esfuerzo titánico" para que el delantero Radamel Falcao no dejase el equipo el pasado verano.

"Hay que valorar el esfuerzo que hizo el club, en estos tiempos es difícil mantener a un jugador de su categoría, apostamos por él, fue un esfuerzo titánico, y se lo agradecemos. Nos hemos beneficiado todos y estamos contentos de tener a uno de los mejores del mundo en este club", explicó Caminero en declaraciones a la web oficial del club.

Sin embargo, señaló que aunque el colombiano es muy importante, el entrenador, Diego Pablo Simeone, es "el referente claro". "Ha vivido aquí como jugador, sabe que se nos exige, que se busca y cual es la identidad del club", indicó.

"Le ha dado la ilusión, las ganas, su garra y su carácter, se ha involucrado rápido, el equipo está concienciado de que hay que ir partido a partido y eso se demuestra en cada entrenamiento. Ha sido un trabajo muy bien hecho y han conectado muy rápido los jugadores y el entrenador", añadió sobre el técnico argentino.

Además, afirmó que el papel del ''Cholo'' ha sido clave en los últimos logros de los ''colchoneros''. "Su trabajo es lo que ha logrado que el equipo, la afición y el club estén unidos, es una sensación que es positiva, somos todos partícipes del trabajo de los jugadores, es un momento muy bueno donde todos queremos seguir trabajando, conseguir cosas y eso lo ha conseguido nuestro entrenador", subrayó el exjugador.

"Ha sido una nota muy buena para un año difícil"

En otro asunto, el directivo rojiblanco asegura que el balance de 2012 es muy bueno. "Doy una nota alta, nuestro objetivo primordial era meternos en la ''Champions'', nos quedamos a dos puntos, pero conseguimos dos títulos que para el club fueron muy importantes y que han magnificado al equipo. Seguimos trabajando en esa idea, el compromiso de los jugadores y el entrenador fue muy alto y ha sido una nota muy buena para un año difícil", apunta.

Y tiene muy claro que quiere para 2013. "Nuestro objetivo es estar entre los cuatro primeros en liga, y llegar lo más lejos posible en Europa y en la Copa del Rey. Se nos exige por la camiseta que llevamos y cada partido que jugamos tenemos que afrontarlo como una final, estamos preparados para coger cualquier reto", reconoce el director deportivo.

Por último, Caminero destaca el importante papel que juegan la categorías inferiores para el Atlético de Madrid. "La cantera es primordial, necesitamos de su apoyo para poder incorporar jugadores, se ve a diario que confiamos en ellos, solo necesitan tiempo y esfuerzo para poder estar en el primer equipo", concluye.

幻樱 发表于 2012-12-27 20:42:35

勤劳的蒙蒙万岁~~~

错过了剩蛋,就提前预祝圆蛋快乐吧:lol

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-1-1 02:26:55

http://www.atleticofans.com/15754/5-biggest-atletico-madrid-headlines-of-2012/
马竞球迷网
总结马竞的2012

5 Biggest Atlético Madrid Headlines of 2012

AtléticoFans' most viewed articles of a fantastic year for Los Rojiblancos

General - Posted on December 29, 2012 by Derek Maaijen - 3 Comments

2012 has been a fantastic year. It was the year of Diego Simeone, Radamel Falcao and another European double.

It was Atlético’s year.

Going by the statistics, we take a look at the most popular AtléticoFans articles of the past 12 months, and of course we’d love to hear what your fondest memories of 2012 are.

5. Falcao scores two stupendous goals in Colombia
In May, just a few days after the end of our 2011/12 campaign, Atlético Madrid travelled to the home country of Rojiblanco idols Luis Perea and Radamel Falcao for a series of friendlies in Bogota, Cali and Neiva. The lucrative trip netted the club €400k per game, but was also the chance for the players and staff to relax after a hectic few weeks, which included spectacularly winning the Europa League before missing out on Champions League qualification by just two points.

In Colombia, the team said goodbye to the long-serving Luis Perea, but understandably all the buzz was about national icon Radamel Falcao. Coming off a 36-goal campaign and winning his second consecutive European title, ‘El Tigre’ arrived on home soil a hero. He would further cement his status as the country’s most popular sportsman by scoring two amazing goals.

His overhead goal against former club Millonarios would prove to be just an appetiser for the main course. He controlled a cross on his chest before scoring a stunning bicycle kick. But some days later, against América de Cali he’d do one even better. In another 2-1 win Falcao opened the scoring with another perfectly executed scissor kick, which is still in the running for FIFA’s Puskás award for best goal of the year. You can cast your vote for Falcao’s strike here.

Like his goals against Valencia and Athletic Club, these were two great moments in the striker’s impressive highlight reel.

4. Atlético unveil kits for the new season
One thing that always gets everyone excited for the new season is the presentation of brand new kits. In July, Atlético presented their kits for the 2012/13 campaign, which to the delight of some fans still had a traditional look without the name of a sponsor across the chest. Throughout the year Atlético would strike temporary deals with various companies to generate more income, finally hitting the jackpot with the Republic of Azerbaijan. The ‘Land of Fire’ logo will offer the club a long-term source of income in exchange for promotion on the beautiful red and white shirt.

Often the first thing Atleti fans ask themselves is not if the increasingly high price is worth buying yet another jersey, but what superstar to get printed on the back of their brand new shirt. What kit did you get this year and is there a name on the back?

3. High anticipation for yet another derby lost
This is hard to admit, but 2012 wasn’t perfect. It was amazing, it was nearly flawless and it exceeded all our expectations. It was spectacular and it was 99.9 per cent pure gold. But it wasn’t perfect. For the year to have been perfect, Atleti would have had to finally shrug off the curse that is the Derbi Madrileño.

Since 1999, there are two moments in every year when we throw our better judgment out the window and follow our emotions, allowing ourselves to get our hopes up only to be utterly let down. One of AtléticoFans‘ most-read articles was the preview in preparation for the derby in April, when Diego Simeone was starting to get his players to play better football and had only lost at home to Barcelona. The Argentine had the opportunity to shape the team the way he had envisioned it since taking over in the middle of the season, but a determined Real side were on their way to José Mourinho’s first La Liga title and showed great concentration and finesse to decide the match at the Vicente Calderón. Despite Falcao tying the game up in the second half, a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick was too much for the Rojiblancos to handle. Our post match reports after the 4-1 loss were hardly even read.

On the first day of December the teams met again, this time at the Santiago Bernabéu under completely different circumstances and with completely different expectations, but with a very similar result. Currently, Atlético are 7 points ahead of Real in the league and for once there’s a crisis in their house instead of ours. In 2012, Atleti added two European titles to their trophy cabinet while Real again crashed in their desperate hunt for La Décima. But until we finally beat them in a direct confrontation we cannot claim the title of being the best side in Madrid.

2. Will he stay or will he go?
Being a top club but not quite elite is a bittersweet situation for Atlético to be in. Going back decades, we’ve been able to enjoy the services of some of the top players in European football, but in many cases our stars would depart in heartbreaking fashion. Every year we are made to believe our striker is close to leaving and every summer fans find themselves praying for the transfer window to end. This year one of the site’s most popular reports was a short story on Gil Marín’s promise to Simeone, as the general director guaranteed to keep Adrián, Arda and Falcao at the club, a promise we are glad he was able to keep. The fans survived a surprisingly quiet summer transfer window, although Gil Marín later admitted he’d refused offers for nearly all of our key players.

Our daily updated round-up of transfer rumours in January was the report which received the most comments this year, which goes to show how much you all love the gossip. Who do you think we will or should sign in the New Year? Let us know on the forum!

1. Chelsea is obliterated in the UEFA Super Cup
Curiously, the reports after Atlético’s second conquest of the Europa League by gloriously defeating Athletic didn’t get many views. We can only imagine it’s because everyone with a Rojiblanco heart was out celebrating.

More of you were at home when Atlético Madrid thrashed Chelsea at the end of August, because our Super Cup match report is the most popular article of 2012.

The Colchoneros started off the season with a mesmerising performance against the winners of the Champions League and were three goals up at half time through a Falcao hat-trick. In the second half Miranda increased the lead to 4-0, before Gary Cahill scored a consolation goal. It was a historic night for Atlético, as the victory placed the club amongst Barcelona, AC Milan and Liverpool as the only clubs to have won the title twice. When Gabi lifted the trophy, it was the fourth European title we received in recent years, making Atlético the most successful club of the 2010s.

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-1-1 02:32:12

本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2013-1-1 02:33 编辑

2012年度最佳球队

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/Web/noticia/template_noticia/noticia1_EN.php?idnoticia=37338&previo=0

29/ 12/ 12
Atletico Madrid, best team in the world 2012
Falcao was regarded as the best footballer of the year in the Globe Soccer Awards

Atletico Madrid is experiencing one of its best moments. The work the team has done this year 2012 is now bearing fruit. This Friday December 28th, the group coached by Diego Pablo Simeone has been chosen by the ECA (European Club Association) as the best team in 2012 at the Gala of the fourth edition of the Globe Soccer Awards which took place at the Burj Khalifa Dubai.

The conquest of the last two trophies won (Europa League and UEFA Super Cup) saw Atletico win an award in which Chelsea, Juventus and Bate Borisovwere also nominated. The trophy was collected by Miguel Angel Gil.

Furthermore, Radamel Falcao was one of the stars of the Gala. The Colombian striker won the award for best footballer of the year.

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-1-1 02:42:53

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/Web/noticia/template_noticia/noticia1_EN.php?idnoticia=37352&previo=0

8000球迷到场围观了30号的集训
30/ 12/ 12
8000 fans supported Atletico Madrid training at the Vicente Calderon

Falcao, Miranda and Diego Costa joined the group in the afternoon of Sunday 

The red and white fans did not want to miss the penultimate magical training of 2012, held in a door open at the Estadio Vicente Calderon. Fans, who were able to enter from one hour before the start of it, enjoyed the the videos on the scoreboards, the 'ATM Insider' of the European Super Cup and one of the goals of this season.

The 8,000 fans who gathered broke into applause when the squad came on to the pitch. Filipe Luis, who was working alone, started earlier and was the first to receive the affection of fans with applause and cheers. Then, the players worked out on the wing in front of the side stands, where fans were located, and were able to cheer each exercise.

Falcao, Miranda and Diego Costa joined the group and were joined by three players from the second team, Oliver, Saul and Manquillo, worked with the first team. They started with physical work with Oscar Ortega, then went in to a game in three quarters of the field. The red team made up of: Courtois; Juanfran, Cata Diaz, Godin, Cisma, Tiago, Gabi, Adrian, Koke, Cristian Rodriguez and Diego Costa against the green team of: Asenjo, Silvio, Miranda, Pulido, Manquillo, Mario Suarez, Emre, Arda Turan, Raul Garcia, Saul and Falcao. In the second half of the match, Joel entered for Asenjo and Oliver for Falcao.

After the session, the players went to pick up some balls placed in a row across in front of the stands to throw to the fans as a thank you they bring to the team. And what better way to end this last training with the captain's words, Gabi, and coach Simeone.

Gabi, as representative of the squad, said that "we want to thank the enthusiasm, commitment and support that you give to the players. We started the year in a delicate situation and thanks to you we are living a glorious situation. We hope that 2013 is better and Aupa Atleti ".

Diego Pablo Simeone closed the sesssion by saying "Thanks for joining us. I also want to thank you for helping us. Players are to blame at the end of everything. We hope to keep that same attitude, that commitment and, above all, a sense of belonging to a club like Atletico Madrid. We hope to continue next year going, game by game, as we always say. Thanks to all and always, always, Aupa Atleti! "Cholo ended amid loud applause and chanting from the stands of 'Ole, ole, ole, Cholo Simeone'.

Photographer:       
A.G.

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-1-1 02:44:44

风中的风之子 发表于 2013-1-1 02:52:03

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/Web/noticia/template_noticia/noticia1_EN.php?idnoticia=37345&previo=0

球队开始训练
米兰达、法尔考、迭戈科斯塔、cr、戈丁缺席
b队的小托妞、索尔、曼奎罗参加

0/ 12/ 12
Atletico Madrid returned to training at the Sports City
Miranda, Falcao, Diego Costa, Cristian Rodriguez and Godin were absent with permission from the club • Oliver, Manquillo and Saul from Atletico B trained

Atletico Madrid were back to work after the Christmas holidays with an evening session on Saturday December 29. Miranda, Diego Costa, Falcao, Cristian Rodriguez and Godin are yet to return, with the clubs permision. Manquillo, Saul and Oliver from the B side took part in the session. Filipe Luis continues his work with Oscar Pitillas.

The team exercised for 45 minutes in the gym, then did some work on field 4 of the Sports City. First, physical work. Then some ball work in pairs. The session was held in a thick fog that was falling as the minutes passed.

页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 【剩蛋圆蛋快乐】西蒙尼2012年度数据&圣诞祝福&马卡最佳