米国上演真人版黑暗骑士,观众误将枪声当音效

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-20 23:23 编辑

美国警方称枪击案已致12死38伤

2012年7月20日 21:15 来源:中国新闻网

http://bigtu.eastday.com/img/201207/20/32/443861652096842556.jpg
当地时间7月20日,美国丹佛市举行《蝙蝠侠前传3:黑暗骑士崛起》的首映现场发生枪击事件,截至目前已造成数十人死伤。图为枪击案现场。

http://bigtu.eastday.com/img/201207/20/24/15094995191104999540.jpg
当地时间7月20日,美国丹佛市举行《蝙蝠侠前传3:黑暗骑士崛起》的首映现场发生枪击事件,截至目前至少造成数十人死伤。图为枪击案现场。

据美国有线电视新闻网报道,美国科罗拉多州首府丹佛当地时间7月20日凌晨发生重大枪击事件,警长奥特斯(Dan Oates)对记者表示,这起发生在《蝙蝠侠前传3:黑暗骑士崛起》首映式现场的惨剧共有约50名受害者,其中12人死亡,38人受伤。

死者中,10人在现场死亡,2人在被送往医院后死亡。死伤者中均包括儿童。

警方称,该名枪手身份已确定,为24岁的白人男性詹姆斯·福尔摩斯(James Holmes),当地人,身高1.8米左右。他在施袭时穿一身黑衣,身着防弹背心,带着防爆头盔和护目镜。他被捕时未作抵抗。

美国联邦调查局(FBI)官员说,目前并未找到明显证明,能证明这起枪击事件与恐怖主义存在联系。警方正对嫌犯住所展开搜查,此前嫌犯声称其住所内存放有炸药。

memes 发表于 2012-7-20 23:27:17

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-20 23:29 编辑

http://y1.ifengimg.com/4de1e1995951ec2b/2012/0720/rdn_50093caf75815.gif

事发地点:美国丹佛《蝙蝠侠前传3:黑暗骑士崛起》首映现场

memes 发表于 2012-7-20 23:34:34

据美国广播公司(NBC)7月20日报道,嫌犯是一名叫做詹姆斯•霍姆斯的24岁男子。
作案时,嫌犯身穿黑色外衣、防弹衣,头戴防毒面具。
警方称,枪击案嫌犯詹姆斯·霍姆斯拥有2把手枪、AK系列步枪和猎枪。

memes 发表于 2012-7-20 23:36:58

据美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)7月20日报道,丹佛枪击案嫌犯使用了至少4件武器,一把类似AK的长枪,一把散弹枪,以及两把手枪。
目前,此次枪击案造成12人死亡,38人受伤。伤者中还包括一名3个月的大婴儿。

memes 发表于 2012-7-20 23:48:20

Gunman Kills 12 at 'Dark Knight Rises' Screening in Colorado

Colorado Batman Movie Shooting Witness: 'I Thought I Was Going to Die'

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_police_break_in_shooter_apt_nt_120720_wg.jpg
Police use a video camera to look inside an apartment where the suspect in a shooting at a movie theatre lived in Aurora, Colo., July 20, 2012. (Ed Andrieski/AP Photo)

memes 发表于 2012-7-20 23:50:40

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_chris_ramos_movie_theater_nt_120720_wg.jpg

Police officers took witness statements outside a move theatre in Aurora, Colorado following an early morning shooting. Aurora Police responded to the Century 16 movie theatre early Friday morning, July 20, 2012. (ABC News; The Denver Post)

memes 发表于 2012-7-20 23:59:34

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-21 00:06 编辑

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_chris_ramos_movie_theater_nt_120720_wg.jpg
Police officers took witness statements outside a move theatre in Aurora, Colorado following an early morning shooting. Aurora Police responded to the Century 16 movie theatre early Friday morning, July 20, 2012. (ABC News; The Denver Post)

Auto Start: On | Off

Moviegoer Christopher Ramos today recalled the real-life horror of the midnight premiere of the latest Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," in Aurora, Colo., as a gunman decked in riot gear set off smoke bombs and opened fire on the unsuspecting audience.

"People were running everywhere, running on top of me, like kicking me, jumping over me. And there were bodies on the ground," Ramos said. "I froze up. I was scared. I honestly thought I was going to die."

Ramos was watching the midnight screening of the movie with his sister at the Century 16 Movie Theaters in Aurora, Colo., early this morning when 24-year-old James Holmes allegedly burst into the room set off a smoke bomb and began firing at random with up to four firearms, killing at least 12 people and injuring as many as 50, including members of the U.S. military.

Holmes, originally of San Diego, Calif., was a medical student at the University of Colorado, in Colorado pursuing a PhD, sources told ABC News. He was a student at the University of Colorado Denver Medical Campus.

"The image in our heads is stuck in there. I still have the ticket right here and honestly, I'm never going to forget this night at all. Because it was the first time I saw something that was real. Like a real-life nightmare that was there, not dreaming of," Ramos told ABC News today.

Holmes was caught by police in the parking lot of the movie theater shortly after the shooting still dressed in his riot gear, an outfit eerily similar to a villain in "The Dark Knight Rises." He warned police that his Aurora apartment was booby-trapped, leading police to evacuate the apartment complex. They were working this morning to gain entry to and diffuse the apartment, which they said seems to be "elaborately" rigged with explosives.

"The pictures we have from inside the apartment are pretty disturbing considering how elaborate the apartment is booby trapped," police said outside of the apartment complex today. The "flammable and explosive" materials could have blown up Holmes' apartment building and the ones near it, police said.

The apartment complex is home exclusively to University of Colorado Medical Center students, patients, and staff members, residents tell ABC News.

Witnesses in the movie theater said Holmes saw smoke and heard gunshots that they thought were aprt of the movie until they saw Holmes standing in front of the screen, aftetr entering from an emergency exit. Holmes methodically stalked the aisles of the theater, shooting people at random, as panicked movie-watchers in the packed auditorium tried to escape, witnesses said.

"You just smelled smoke and you just kept hearing it, you just heard bam bam bam, non-stop. The gunman never had to reload. Shots just kept going, kept going, kept going," one witness told ABC News.

"I'm with coworkers and we're on the floor praying to God we don't get shot, and the gunshots continue on and on, and when the sound finally stopped, we started to get up and people were just bleeding," another theatergoer said.

Police said 10 victims died inside the theater, while dozens of others were taken to local hospitals, including a child as young as 6 years old.

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 00:02:41

A San Diego woman identifying herself as James Holmes's mother spoke briefly with ABC News this morning.
She had awoken unaware of the news of the shooting and had not been contacted by authorities. She immediately expressed concern that her son may have been involved.
"You have the right person," she said.
"I need to call the police," she added. "I need to fly out to Colorado."
The woman and her husband later released a statement saying their "hearts go out to those who involved in this tragedy and to the families and friends of those involved. We are still trying to procss this information and we appreciate that people will respect our privacy."
Holmes was wearing a bullet-proof vest and riot helmet and carrying a gas mask, rifle, and handgun, when he was apprehended, according to police. Federal Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms sources told ABC News that agents will begin tracing an assault rifle, shotgun, and two handguns used in the attack.
As he was taken into custody, Holmes mentioned having "boobytrapped" his apartment with explosives stored, leading police to evacuate his entire North Aurora apartment complex and search the buildings early this morning. Haz-mat officers are expected to arrive at the complex sometime this morning.
The highly-anticipated third installment of the Batman triology opened to packed auditoriums around the country at midnight showings on Friday morning, and features a villain named Bane who wears a bulletproof vest and gas mask. Trailers for the movie show explosions at public events including a football game. Though many moviegoers dressed in costume to attend the opening night screening, police have made no statements about any connection between the gunman's motives and the movie.
Police in New York have intensified security around showings of the film throughout the five boroughs today, with police commissioner Ray Kelley saying that "as a precaution against copycats and to raise the comfort levels among movie patrons in the wake of the horrendous shooting in Colorado, the New York City Police Department is providing coverage at theaters where the 'The Dark Knight Rises' is playing."
The Paris premiere of the movie has been cancelled in the wake of the shootings. "Warner Bros. and the filmmakers are deeply saddened to learn about this shocking incident. We extend our sincere sympathies to the families and loved ones of the victims at this tragic time," the movie's producers said in a statement.
Witnesses watching movies in theaters next to the one where the shooting took place said bullets tore through the theater walls and they heard screaming.
"The suspect throws tear gas in the air, and as the tear gas appears he started shooting," said Lamar Lane, who was watching the midnight showing of the movie with his brother. "It was very hard to breathe. I told my brother to take cover. It took awhile. I started seeing flashes and screaming, I just saw blood and people yelling and a quick glimpse of the guy who had a gas mask on. I was pushed out. There was chaos, we started running."
One witness said she saw people dropping to the ground after the gunshots began.
"We were maybe 20 or 30 minutes into the movie and all you hear, first you smell smoke, everybody thought it was fireworks or something like that, and then you just see people dropping and the gunshots are constant," witness Christ Jones told ABC's Denver affiliate KMGH. "I heard at least 20 to 30 rounds within that minute or two."
A man who talked to a couple who was inside the theater told ABC News, "They got up and they started to run through the emergency exit, and that when she turned around, she said all she saw was the guy slowly making his way up the stairs and just firing at people, just picking random people," he said. "The gunshots continued to go on and on and then after we didn't hear anything...we finally got up and there was people bleeding, there was people obviously may have been actually dead or anything, and we just ran up out of there, there was chaos everywhere."
Witnesses and victims were taken to Gateway High School for questioning.
Hundreds of police and FBI agents are involved in the investigation. A senior official who is monitoring the situation in Washington said that early guidance based on the early snapshot of this man's background indicated that this act does not appear to be linked to radical terrorism or anything related to Islamic terrorism.
Though police have said that they believe the shooter was acting alone, they checked all cars in the parking lot and cleared the area near the theater.
Dr. Comilla Sasson, at the University of Colorado Hospital where many of the victims were taken, said they are currently operating on nine critical patients and have treated 22 in all. She called the hospital "an absolutely terrifying scene all night."
"The good news is that the 3-month-old has actually been discharged home and is in the care of their parents
In a statement, President Obama said, "Michelle and I are shocked and saddened by the horrific and tragic shooting in Colorado. Federal and local law enforcement are still responding, and my administration will do everything that we can to support the people of Aurora in this extraordinarily difficult time. We are committed to bringing whoever was responsible to justice, ensuring the safety of our people, and caring for those who have been wounded."

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 00:11:47

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-23 20:24 编辑

Holmes, originally of San Diego, Calif., was a medical student at the University of Colorado, in Colorado pursuing a PhD, sources told ABC News. He was a student at the University of Colorado Denver Medical Campus.

又是一件涉及高智商犯罪案件,疑犯霍尔摩斯,来自于加州圣迭戈,现为是科罗拉多大学丹佛医学院的学生,目前正在攻读博士学位,爆料人向ABC新闻说道

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 00:15:11

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-21 00:19 编辑

Page 2 of 2
AURORA, Colo. July 20, 2012

A man who was in the adjacent theater with his son, said that the commotion began as one of the action scenes was starting up.

"These guys came through, and they say someone's shooting," he said. "I thought, 'Oh, they must have heard the fireworks, you know ... I had no idea. And then the alarms started to go off in the theater.'"

An explosive device was also found inside the movie house. Police are not sure whether the device, which investigators are calling a bomb, was already in place or whether it was thrown into the crowd.

Ambulances rushed to the scene as audience members fled the theater.

Investigators are now interviewing friends and associates of the suspect to get a sense of the man's background.

For continuing coverage on "Tragedy in Colorado: The Batman Massacre," tune in to "World News," "20/20" and "Nightline."

Matthew Mosk contributed to this report.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_police_break_in_shooter_apt_nt_120720_wg.jpg
Ed Andrieski/AP Photo
Police use a video camera to look inside an apartment where the suspect in a shooting at a movie theatre lived in Aurora, Colo., July 20, 2012.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_raw_shooting_120720_wl.jpg
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Raw Video Watch Video

http://a.abcnews.com/images/GMA/abc_gma_shooting_fania_120719_wl.jpg
'Batman' Shooting: Scene at Movie Theater Watch Video

http://a.abcnews.com/images/GMA/abc_gma_shooting_lane_120719_wl.jpg
Batman Movie Shooting Witness from Colorado Theater: 'It Was Hard to Breathe' Watch Video

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 00:25:37

Colorado Batman Movie Shooting Suspect Was PhD Student
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_james_holmes_shooter_nt_120720_wg.jpg
University of Colorado Denver/AP Photo

James Holmes was a student the University of Colorado Denver's graduate program in neurosciences. Police search inside an apartment where the suspect in a shooting at a movie theatre lived in Aurora, Colo., July 20, 2012.

bazooka 发表于 2012-7-21 09:12:49

上学看电影都要穿防弹衣啊

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 11:34:11

国内报道,太肤浅也太慢

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 11:34:34

国内报道,太肤浅也太慢

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 11:37:17

上学看电影都要穿防弹衣啊
bazooka 发表于 2012-7-21 09:12 http://bbs.argstorm.com/images/common/back.gif

他的行头和武器都放在一辆小车里,就停在影院旁边

memes 发表于 2012-7-21 12:17:00

丹佛枪击案嫌疑犯揭秘:博士生突发狂 疑性格孤僻
2012-07-21 08:54:31

中新社纽约7月20日电(记者 李洋) 美国科罗拉多州一电影院20日凌晨放映新片《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士崛起》时发生严重枪击案,造成重大人员伤亡。24岁的白人男嫌疑犯詹姆斯伊根霍尔姆斯(全名James Eagan Holmes,前译赫尔姆斯)已被捕,正接受讯问。

嫌疑犯霍尔姆斯的个人信息目前已全面曝光。科罗拉多当局和媒体陆续公开了霍尔姆斯的大部分个人信息,包括他的个人经历和照片等。

根据记者汇总的资料,霍尔姆斯于1987年12月13日生于加利福尼亚圣迭戈。2006年毕业于圣迭戈当地高中,并在加州的公立大学获得神经系统科学的本科和硕士学位。

霍尔姆斯2011年6月被科罗拉多大学录取为神经系统科学博士生。但校方称,他在今年6月突然申请退学,并未说明具体原因。

霍尔姆斯行凶后,在电影院附近的停车场被警察逮捕,并搜获了刀具、手枪以及步枪等武器。警方称,他在被捕时没有反抗。目前霍尔姆斯正在被警方和联邦调查局(FBI)人员讯问,他拒绝回答问题。

按照科罗拉多警方的说法,霍尔姆斯从前在当地没有重大犯罪记录,只有一张违章驾驶的罚单。这位博士生突然发狂杀人,成为此案的关注焦点之一。

然而,霍尔姆斯似乎被证实有性格缺陷。他被他的一些同学和邻居形容为性格孤僻的人。他在科罗拉多的邻居说,霍尔姆斯租用的住所从不来拉开窗帘,也从不开灯,极少与他人主动说话。

警方发现霍尔姆斯在科罗拉多的住所里有“十分复杂”的爆炸装置,警察只能通过消防车尝试进入他的住所,而附近居民则被疏散。

霍尔姆斯在圣迭戈的邻居也表示,霍尔姆斯小时候经常“独往独来”,是个“孤独的人”,但为人“似乎并不凶恶”。霍尔姆斯在硕士毕业后有一段时间无法找到工作。

丹佛的家具搬运工杰基米切尔(Jackie Mitchell)声称曾于18日在当地一家酒吧见过霍尔姆斯,并和他聊起科罗拉多的球队。米切尔称,当时没有感到霍尔姆斯有异常举止。

然而,霍尔姆斯的母亲却相信他的儿子是疯狂杀人的枪手。这令人觉得有些不同寻常。霍尔姆斯的父母目前仍住在圣迭戈郊外。霍尔姆斯的家庭已发表声明,对枪击案的发生深感悲痛,表示会全力协助当局调查。

虽然有关霍尔姆斯的大量信息已被公开,但仍有众多谜团待解。科罗拉多地方法院计划于23日对霍尔姆斯提堂审问。霍尔姆斯初步被认定为是这次枪击案的唯一嫌犯。(完)

北极狐 发表于 2012-7-21 20:09:09

介个米国博士生很有创意,蝙蝠侠成了真正的黑暗骑士

可怜那些蝙蝠侠迷们稀里糊涂成了冤死鬼魂,悲哀啦

北极狐 发表于 2012-7-21 20:10:51

现在的公共场所都将成为恐怖分子、反人类分子袭击的目标了

谈天 发表于 2012-7-21 22:11:43

悲剧!死亡14人,国家下半旗,全世界都知道。对比几天前的天津大火,泥云之别。

memes 发表于 2012-7-22 11:51:47

美国科罗拉多州奥罗拉市20日凌晨发生的枪击案嫌犯身份已被确定,证实为现年24岁的白人詹姆斯·霍姆斯。目前,霍姆斯已被捕,正接受讯问。    美国科罗拉多州一电影院20日凌晨放映新片《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士崛起》时发生枪击案,造成至少12人死亡、59人受伤。
http://imgtech.gmw.cn/attachement/jpg/site2/20120722/00210046cfb911759bc819.jpg嫌疑人詹姆斯·霍姆斯(2006年在维斯特维尔高中年鉴上的照片)http://imgtech.gmw.cn/attachement/jpg/site2/20120722/00210046cfb911759bd01a.jpg21日,在美国科罗拉多州,一名执法人员在枪击案嫌疑人霍姆斯居住的公寓对面放置一个银制遥控装置,准备引爆枪击案凶手设置的爆炸物。据新华社/路透

疑犯是神经学博士生
    科罗拉多当局和媒体陆续公开了霍姆斯的大部分个人信息,包括他的个人经历和照片等。根据记者汇总的资料,霍姆斯于1987年12月13日生于加利福尼亚圣迭戈。2006年毕业于圣迭戈当地高中,并在加州的公立大学获得神经系统科学的本科和硕士学位。霍姆斯2011年6月被科罗拉多大学录取为神经学博士生。但校方称,他在今年6月突然申请退学,并未说明具体原因。
    霍姆斯行凶后,在电影院附近的停车场被警察逮捕,并搜获了刀具、手枪以及步枪等武器。警方称,他在被捕时没有反抗,而霍姆斯所用武器全部是通过合法途径购买的。另据丹佛警方透露,霍姆斯在最近两个月的时间里,通过网络购买了4把枪和6000余发子弹。
    目前霍尔姆斯正在被警方和联邦调查局(FBI)人员讯问,他拒绝回答问题。

memes 发表于 2012-7-22 19:16:10

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-22 19:17 编辑

中新网7月22日电 综合报道,7月20日,美国科罗拉多州丹佛市附近的奥罗拉市《蝙蝠侠前传3》首映式现场发生枪击事件,至少造成12人死亡,50多人受伤。目前,12名遇难者的身份已全部公布。另一方面,警方宣布已清除制造这场惨案的嫌犯住所中所有爆炸物。   

遇难者身份公布 包括6岁女童及两名军人   

据法新社报道,当地验尸官办公室表示,这12名枪击案受害者的身份已公布,他们均死于枪伤,其中年纪最小的是一名6岁女孩莫斯尔-苏利文(Veronica Moser-Sullivan)。当地媒体报道称,这名女孩的母亲也惨遭枪手毒手,被子弹射中颈部和腹部,情况严重,目前仍在医院,意识时有时无,可能还不知道女儿已遇难的事实。   

枪击案12名死者中年纪最大的为51岁的戈登·考邓(Gordon Cowden)。   

死者中还包括一名24岁的女性新闻播报员,以及今年刚加入美国海军的27岁的拉利梅尔(John Larimer),和一名29岁、服役于美国空军的上士。   
据奥罗拉市医疗中心表示,此次事件的50多名伤者许多都将被长期的后遗症折磨。早前美国媒体报道称,24岁的枪手霍尔姆斯经精心策划,在影院内释放催泪瓦斯及持枪大肆扫射,不少人因吸入烟雾被送医治疗。   

嫌犯住所精心放置杀人装置 警方拆除爆炸物   

美国警方称,目前几乎能肯定已经被拘捕的凶手——24岁的詹姆士·霍尔姆斯属于单独作案,与恐怖组织没有联系。20号当警方进入霍尔姆斯房间时,发现地下设置了复杂的电线,连接到几个大汽油罐中,汽油罐里面是成分不明的液体。   

21日,奥罗拉市警部发布消息称,警方成功清楚了霍尔姆斯住所的“全部危险”。拆弹部门稍早时的消息说,霍尔姆斯家中经过精心设计,布满了爆炸装置,目的在于“杀死任何想要进入的人”。   据称,警方在拆除爆炸物过程中曾引发“小型爆炸”。   

警方证实,霍姆斯过去两个月囤积超过6000发子弹。据调查,霍姆斯从头到脚配备特种部队装备,用所携半自动步枪、霰弹枪和手枪无情射杀观众,致死至少12人、致伤58人。美国媒体评论,霍姆斯“装备”齐全,表明他周密筹备了这起枪击案。   

霍尔姆斯行凶动机目前还没有经官方认定。犯罪心理学专家迈克尔·维尔纳向媒体介绍,纵观美国先前发生的一系列重大枪击案,凶手基本可以确定为一类人,即仇视社会、患有高度妄想症、希望以杀戮方式制造影响。

memes 发表于 2012-7-22 19:16:27

本帖最后由 memes 于 2012-7-22 19:18 编辑

各方反应:普京表慰问 纽约市长吁禁枪   

美国总统奥巴马已就枪击案发表声明,称感到“震惊和悲痛”。奥巴马还誓言将枪击案嫌犯绳之以法,保证当地居民的安全,并照料枪击案的伤者。他下令全美降半旗6天,向枪击案死难者致哀。   

美国共和党总统候选人罗姆尼和妻子也对枪击案表示震惊,并希望尽快将凶手捉拿归案。   美国白宫发言人杰伊·卡尼称,政府认为此次枪击案与恐怖主义无关。   

俄罗斯媒体报道称,“俄总统普京就科罗拉多州造成多人遇难的枪击事件向美国总统奥巴马表示慰问”。   

在美国这场枪击案发生后,该电影在巴黎的首映式已经被取消。“蝙蝠侠”电影的粉丝纷纷对这起悲剧表示震惊与哀悼。一名自童年起就迷上了“蝙蝠侠”的资深粉丝说:“我们不能停止想象这场大屠杀”。   

报道称,此次枪击案引发美国社会关于禁售枪支的讨论热潮。纽约市长彭博在电台节目上表示,说安慰的话很容易,但当务之急是两个总统候选人要站出来,表明美国今后如何处理控枪问题的态度。他称,这是一个全国性的问题。   

彭博说,每天都有很多因为枪支引起的凶杀案,是时候停止这一切了。所有的州长都应该站起来,研究如何处理枪支问题。   

长期以来,彭博一直致力于在全国范围内推进控枪运动。   

但媒体分析说,美国想要实现加强枪支的管控难上加难,在大选之年就更不可能实现。美国宪法第二修正案规定“民众拥有、携带武器的权利不容侵犯”,因此许多政界人士虽有心加强管控,但却难以挑战宪法。另外,美国主张持枪自由的全国步枪协会拥有超过400万会员,其中大部分居住在选举的“摇摆州”,对选情有一定影响,在大选之年,谁也不愿意去碰这块硬骨头。另外在美国国会,共和党向来力主持枪自由,而民主党内也有许多类似的声音,推动枪支管制难上加难。

memes 发表于 2012-7-23 19:53:56

白宫暗示不会因电影院枪击事件加强枪支管制
2012-07-23 17:42

国际在线专稿:据美国广播公司7月22日消息,美国白宫当地时间22日暗示称,在科罗拉多州奥罗拉市一家电影院20日凌晨发生枪击事件后,奥巴马总统不打算推动该国实行更为严格的枪支管制。

白宫新闻秘书杰伊 卡尼22日说,“奥巴马总统的观点是,正如他此前在亚利桑那州一家报纸的专栏上明确表述的那样,我们需要采取措施保护美国人民享有的美国宪法第二修正案上规定的权利。但我们要确保且不允许这些武器落入根据现行法律不应获得的人手中。”

卡尼所提到那篇专栏于2011年3月发表在《亚利桑那每日星报》上,而此前两个月,亚利桑那州的图森市发生枪击事件,导致6人死亡,13人受伤,伤者包括前众议员加布里埃尔 吉佛兹。奥巴马在这篇专栏中呼吁“要采取健全和有效的措施在第一时间防止武器落入那些不负责任的少数违法分子手中。”

这包括加强与建立更好的公民状态数据库,确保违法之人的犯罪记录无法逃过法眼一一记录在案,并无法买到武器,以此来保护美国公民的安全。

然而这种措施对奥罗拉影院枪击案嫌犯詹姆斯 霍姆斯毫无制约力,因为此前他除了被开除一张超速驾车罚单外,无任何犯罪记录。所有迹象都表明,他完全合法地购得了他的武器。

1791年生效的美国宪法第二修正案作为《权利法案》的一部分,具体表述为:“一支训练有素的民兵,对一个自由州的安全实为必要,民众拥有并且佩带枪支的权力不容侵犯。”这给美国的持枪文化提供了法律保障。(苏然)

memes 发表于 2012-7-23 19:54:39

白宫暗示不会因电影院枪击事件加强枪支管制
2012-07-23 17:42

国际在线专稿:据美国广播公司7月22日消息,美国白宫当地时间22日暗示称,在科罗拉多州奥罗拉市一家电影院20日凌晨发生枪击事件后,奥巴马总统不打算推动该国实行更为严格的枪支管制。

白宫新闻秘书杰伊 卡尼22日说,“奥巴马总统的观点是,正如他此前在亚利桑那州一家报纸的专栏上明确表述的那样,我们需要采取措施保护美国人民享有的美国宪法第二修正案上规定的权利。但我们要确保且不允许这些武器落入根据现行法律不应获得的人手中。”

卡尼所提到那篇专栏于2011年3月发表在《亚利桑那每日星报》上,而此前两个月,亚利桑那州的图森市发生枪击事件,导致6人死亡,13人受伤,伤者包括前众议员加布里埃尔 吉佛兹。奥巴马在这篇专栏中呼吁“要采取健全和有效的措施在第一时间防止武器落入那些不负责任的少数违法分子手中。”

这包括加强与建立更好的公民状态数据库,确保违法之人的犯罪记录无法逃过法眼一一记录在案,并无法买到武器,以此来保护美国公民的安全。

然而这种措施对奥罗拉影院枪击案嫌犯詹姆斯 霍姆斯毫无制约力,因为此前他除了被开除一张超速驾车罚单外,无任何犯罪记录。所有迹象都表明,他完全合法地购得了他的武器。

1791年生效的美国宪法第二修正案作为《权利法案》的一部分,具体表述为:“一支训练有素的民兵,对一个自由州的安全实为必要,民众拥有并且佩带枪支的权力不容侵犯。”这给美国的持枪文化提供了法律保障。(苏然)

memes 发表于 2012-7-23 20:10:48

1791年生效的美国宪法第二修正案作为《权利法案》的一部分,具体表述为:“一支训练有素的民兵,对一个自由州的安全实为必要,民众拥有并且佩带枪支的权力不容侵犯。”这给美国的持枪文化提供了法律保障。

老毛时代,也差不过是这样的,村子里民兵连是有枪的

打猎的家里有自制火枪

妈的,04年偶在青海一景区游玩后,盆友送偶一工艺品藏刀,而在西宁火车站过安检时被没收且被罚50元,当时偶说让送偶的盆友拿回去都不行的。

要说杀人,筷子和眼镜腿都可成武器的。看过《教父3》童靴们还有印象吗?
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 米国上演真人版黑暗骑士,观众误将枪声当音效