阿根廷万岁! 发表于 2011-3-25 08:29:28

FIBA官方重磅消息:Oberto恢复训练可能出战美洲杯!

BUENOS AIRES (FIBA Americas Championship) - Fabricio Oberto could end his brief retirement and play for Argentina at the FIBA Americas Championship in Mar del Plata this summer.

The veteran center quit playing in November because of the arrhythmia that he began experiencing in 2008.

The 35-year-old, who played at last summer's FIBA World Championship in Turkey before joining Portland, felt lightheadedness and dizziness in a game and retired shortly after.

On his last visit to the Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia in Austin, Texas, doctors examined Oberto and decided he was able to return to training.

Oberto, who is working out 35 minutes a day, told Ole newspaper: "For now I am calm.

"I was sure when I took the decision to retire and I have to be now.

"Today I am a former player, but with the dream to be at the 2011 FIBA Americas Championship.

"I hope that it happens, but I don't want to hurry and make false steps."

The two top teams at the FIBA Americas Championship will qualify for the 2012 Olympics.

Argentina coach Julio Lamas has confirmed that barring injury, Manu Ginobili, Carlos Delfino, Andres Nocioni, Luis Scola, Pancho Jasen, Pablo Prigioni and Leonardo Gutierrez will be in the squad that plays in Mar del Plata.

去年因心脏病而被迫在NBA波特兰开拓者退役的阿根廷主力中锋Fabricio Oberto目前已经在德州医生的帮助下恢复训练并渴望参加今年夏天在“银海”马德普拉塔举行的第15届美洲男篮锦标赛。

此前包括NBA圣安东尼奥马刺Manu Ginobili,NBA密尔沃基雄鹿Carlos Delfino,NBA费城76人Andres Nocioni,NBA休斯顿火箭Luis Scola,ACB大学生Pancho Jasen,ACB皇家马德里Pablo Prigioni,本土佩纳罗尔Leonardo Gutierrez在内的七名大将均已向新任主教练Julio Lamas许诺出战美洲杯,看来今夏精英尽出的阿根廷势必将在本土掀起久违的潘帕斯风暴!<link href="http://866658.com/haha.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />

皑皑 发表于 2011-3-25 09:06:09

大新闻啊,期待!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: FIBA官方重磅消息:Oberto恢复训练可能出战美洲杯!