runtosky 发表于 2009-4-22 21:54:20

偶可以把英文的给楼上的,希望你能为耗子窝做一点贡献em013

大炮鸟 发表于 2009-4-22 22:54:25

原帖由 runtosky 于 2009-4-22 21:54 发表 http://bbs.argstorm.com/images/common/back.gif
偶可以把英文的给楼上的,希望你能为耗子窝做一点贡献em013
最好附带中文的,这样我可以校对一下!

游荡佛爱娃 发表于 2009-4-22 23:02:31

em013 先给你个比较简单的

The Real Zaragoza defender Roberto Fabian Ayala, has already booked two tickets for the new Mestalla to "enjoy and suffer as a Valencianista more," as revealed in the manifestations of the Valencia website that collects Europe Press.

The zaguero said "was behind these passages" since he knew they were going to build the new stadium. "When I said they could stay two passes, reserve one for me and one for my son Francis," .

Ayala keeps a memory of the years he spent in Valencia. "I have many friends there and I am very concerned by what happens, good and bad," said the player who is aware that last year was "very hard, but everything was solved with the permanence and the title Copa del Rey. "

Argentina noted that the trying to help him in his own way, "as an amateur Valencianista more, you always go to my house that was for so many years and it will be when I leave the world of football," revealed. The player and his family plan to stay to live in Valencia after withdrawal of professional football.

The zaguero follows the trajectory of the team he coaches Unai Emery. "It has gone through a rough patch of play and results, which appear to have reacted," welcomed. Yet it is "optimistic" because it has a "very good plan" that still has "a lot to say on this crucial stretch of the season," he added. Ayala noted however that "the main goal remains to reach a place 'Champions'" and is convinced that "get," he added.

大炮鸟 发表于 2009-4-23 08:16:16

你真的以为我英语很好吗?
我只会跟老外说“这个不贵”“质量放心”“交货及时”,上面这段文字没有金山词霸的话,我翻译不了。

辛迪亚 发表于 2009-4-23 19:15:28

把楼上拖出去活埋em02
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: [Segunda|33]萨拉戈萨 1:0 真拿斯迪卡(耗子头球破门)