laolituo 发表于 2008-7-30 15:11:19

17岁小孩进入博卡一线队

The jewel that has been
Almost a clone of Ledesma, Joel Acosta has 17 years of playing steering wheel and is the club's new promise. It was not the tour through injury, but soon it will rise to First.
Horacio Garcia | hgarcia@ole.com.ar

1 of 1
JOEL NAC in Rosario, always live in Galvez and exit of CLUB THAT LAVEZZI.
Suddenly knew your name and you were there to go to the preseason. Conte who is Joel Acosta ...

- I am 17 years old and first came to Boca in 2004. Ramon Maddoni I tested for Kids, but I could not be. Not paid nothing ... In 2006, with age Eighth, and anduve I returned very well. I remember that I was approached Ramon and congratulated me. I watched it and I started to laugh. "What are you Reiser?", He told me. And he replied: "Do not you acordás Me? I am Colonel." So I was baptized by my place of origin (Colonel Aguirre). He realized and was very happy.

-- In what position you feel more comfortable?

- I grew up wanting to be front. Chiquita played in nine Güemes, the club of my neighborhood. From there I went to Colonel Aguirre, from where he left Lavezzi, and went as tip. He was a striker who is not Station, the mine was looking down the ball and abrirme toward both sides. And in Boca played in different positions.

- Lately until you were well ruffle opened by right.

- Sergio Saturn put me in that role, in a pattern of four flyers with double five. I have no such obligation brand, asks me to go out or that goal by seeking diagonal position hitch. I took adapt, but now I'm very comfortable.

Definite-as a player.

- I can take advantage with the ball at his feet and speed. I love to play fast, tackle, always going straight. My strength is the vertical game.

-- And to correct?

- Now I decided to drive a little more cranky that I grab when I leave things. I much anger me and I am going to the match.

-- Who is your idol?

- Anyone who loves me, but I really love, is Cristiano Ronaldo. What I admire in everything. Here I see a lot of movements Palace. It's fast and lively for manufactured spaces. A phenomenon. Another that I called attention is quite Lautaro Acosta. Many people say I resemble him.

- In fact you parecés Pablo Ledesma ...

- The pension me crazy again with the physical resemblance. One day I asked him take a picture together and accepted. Then I noticed that they were right. We appear.

The Genoa-a couple of months ago offered $ 2,000,000 for your pass, but you said Boca transferable. How do you take?

- When I learned I was surprised. Boca did not want to sell me, so I took as a vote of confidence.

- And almost going to the preseason ...

- I am excited when I called to make a visa for the United States. But I always knew that it was complicated because he was emerging from a muscle injury. I took it as a stimulus and continued working well with my colleagues in the Sixth.

laolituo 发表于 2008-7-30 15:13:23

Joel Acosta , 1991年出生,身高177cm,中场

laolituo 发表于 2008-7-30 15:13:44

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2008/07/30/futbollocal/01725872.html

gonzalo2010 发表于 2008-9-26 20:27:55

有点像巴拉克!!!

10,上帝的马甲 发表于 2008-10-14 22:51:50

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 17岁小孩进入博卡一线队