阿根廷之鹰 发表于 2008-1-4 13:24:00

瓦莱里专访

<div id="result_box" dir="ltr">"Pupi told me: We will cross into Europe" <br/><br/>Zanetti has it in its sights. We invited him to play with his foundation and recommended it to the president of Inter. The Count, the jewel maroon, prefers to maintain the low profile. <br/><br/><br/><br/>ALEJANDRO Lu glugo@ole.com.ar <br/><br/><br/><br/>  <br/>  <br/><br/><br/><br/>Neither the unbearable heat of the South bonaerense amends its usual calm. Sale of clothing at a slow pace as taking off the foot of boiling soil. Say hello to anyone who comes up to him, smiles before and after photos, talking to strangers who come to greet him or ask for autographs, as if aware of a lifetime. <br/><br/>Diego Valeri never be believed, in spite of being the most visible champion of the historic Lanus. In fact, the whole campus who won the Open 07 maintains humility on the first day of the season 08. And the Count, took up the mini holiday to marry his girlfriend Florence, whom I know from the age of 7. Not cares in the least mortgaging his life at age 21 because, as he says, "is the same to join her at this age that within ten years. Know who is the woman of my life. <br/><br/>And so it goes away, smiling. And so back, when the questions require it. <br/><br/>-- Diego, how we live post-enshrinement? <br/><br/>-- Very happy, but mostly calmly. Despite all the places to which we had to go after leaving champions and the organization of my marriage, I was able to relax enough. And while the holidays are spent too fast, everything is offset by returning to see all the kids from the campus. <br/><br/>-- Anyway, with some of them seeing you followed during this time ... <br/><br/>-- Yes, we really have a great relationship because we know from very boys. Whenever I said that we get this title had a special flavor because we succeed among friends. It was beautiful. For all this we remain in touch and more than anything else in this last recess. Look, as we were married space of a week Augustine Pelletieri (December 22), Santiago Hoyos (28) and I (29), we followed ... In addition, New Year was in St. Nicholas visiting Santi Biglieri and his family. <br/><br/>-- What happened to the honeymoon? <br/><br/>-- Jaja, a major theme that ... With Florence on Saturday, we were married 29 but not made any trip, in addition to his visit to the Biglieri. Is that really had very little time. And now, when I had to tap back to the coaching with Lanus. <br/><br/>-- Did you see some football during recess? <br/><br/>-- The truth is that I was very busy, but I always kept abreast of what was happening. For example, I tried to look at what was the draw for the Copa Libertadores and the opponent that's going to play in the repechaje. <br/><br/>-- At the end, they have to deal with Olmedo. What team known Ecuadorian? <br/><br/>-- The truth, very little, but I know who have played the Libertadores and have the stadium in height. <br/><br/>-- Olmedo is a club of Riobamba, which is 2,700 meters high. <br/><br/>-- Look ... For us it is all very new and the reality is that we are going to be surprised at every turn. Our bet will be to maintain all that we have accomplished. <br/><br/>-- This means that you look at this 2008 champion again ... <br/><br/>-- Obviously everything is unpredictable, and we can not say that we are going to emerge champions again ... But we are confident that we are going to do things well enough to fight the top spot until the end of the local tournament and add all the experience possible in the Libertadores. Check that for most of us is going to mean a debut in this Cup. Let's play the South American, but not the same thing. <br/><br/>-- Do you Vos becoming Lanus to play the Copa Libertadores? <br/><br/>-- Do not be left in any doubt that to me, as the majority of this campus, I would love to play the Libertadores with Lanus. Essentially, it means something that not only was never ... In addition, this campus, with Ramon at the helm, took historic achievements for the club, as a result of having graded twice in a row to the Copa Sudamericana. And now we want to continue getting more things, both internationally and locally. That issue was a huge attraction for me to be here in Lanús. What happens is that one always looks such powers from the outside and dreams of success. Now we have this possibility <br/><br/>-- How tomás interest that several clubs showed significant for you in recent times? <br/><br/>-- The truth is that I tome very calm, because from my position I can do more. I can only play the ball, which is what my duty. And then between the leaders of the clubs settled my situation, because if there is an offer from a team that wants me to buy will be discussed. <br/><br/>-- But, Diego, if you depended on, what is your priority? <br/><br/>-- My intention is to make a good preseason and focus squarely on the team's work. I want to be in Lanus, but then said that if I want Inter or Spanish or Italian team, I think that obviously I would like to play there ... And eye, not only for the money that I might receive but for a professional growth. But I am aware that in Lanús I seize the moment to add experience. I increasingly I feel better and more confident. And then yes, leave power. Of course, sometimes passing opportunities that may be unique. <br/><br/>-- Did you know that you recommended Javier Zanetti before Massimo Moratti, the president of Inter? <br/><br/>-- It is amazing that a footballer as important as him, with his track record, speak well of me ... They even invited me to the party that performs every year with its Foundation. I really find it incredible that my name has circulated in this way by both clubs prestige in the world ... What happens to me is that there are things that still can not believe ... <br/><br/>-- Were you able to talk with Pupi something? <br/><br/>-- Yes, of course. Javier advised me that I stay calm. He told me that we were going to cross into Europe ... Similarly we share only a few minutes in that game, as he was with a lot of hassle in the organization and, naturally, was not going to make me talk ... <br/><br/>-- Well, at least you could throw passes with types like Pupi or Zarate and confront Balbo, Redondo ... <br/><br/>-- Being among all these monsters of football and they assure me that I have a European future, I sincerely excited much. Because that means that if rates as they say, how are unclear, it must be that I can keep a good level in this profession. That much I ilusiona. <br/><br/>-- And you as you look? Do you think she deserves to share a stadium with these cracks? <br/><br/>-- I do not think any football phenomenon. And I think I will not be either. Surely, if one day I find myself playing in European football and can be given the situation that someone follow me and take me as an example, it will also be very nice. But eye, I would feel that I neither a monster. <br/><br/>-- In addition to vincularte with Inter, was also mentioned that you wanted to Juventus and Atletico Madrid, where he plays Maxi Rodíguez ... <br/><br/>-- He was ahead of Inter. At the time I also very thrilled. In addition, because Maxi is one of my referring ... He was one of the many beautiful things that I went last year. <br/><br/>-- Speaking of references, you also praised Roman Riquelme ... <br/><br/>-- Uhhh, yes ... Roman is my idol maximum. When I was sparring of the selection was often near you, in front several times ... But I am not encouraged to talk. Riquelme is a phenomenon. <br/><br/>-- Do You have any special desire for this year? <br/><br/>-- Repeat the latter half of the 07, which was beautiful. In fact, the whole year was so spectacular that culminated with the title in the Opening and marriage with the woman I love. What else can I ask?</div><link href="http://yyu.cc/2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

阿根廷之鹰 发表于 2008-1-4 13:25:00

<a href="http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2008/01/04/01577424.html">http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2008/01/04/01577424.html</a><br/>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-4 13:25:19编辑过]

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-5 18:03:00

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><strong><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">“</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Pupi</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">告诉我:我们会去欧洲”</span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"><font face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</font></span></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"><font face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</font></span></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;"><font size="2">萨内蒂看到了他。邀请他参加基金会的募捐比赛,募捐所得的善款和珠宝都将用来帮助弱势群体。</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;</span></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为无法抑制的激动,这位来自</span><span lang="EN-US">bonaerense</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">南部的男孩还是因为他一贯的冷静而道歉。一边迈着轻快的脚步,一边慢慢地脱着外套,对每个遇到的人都打着招呼,在镜头前微笑,友好地对前来问他要签名的人,和不认识的人说着话,仿佛就跟平常生活一样。</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;</span></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">迭戈</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">瓦莱里从来没有想到,他获得了拉努斯历史上第一个冠军。事实上,在整个访谈中,这位</span><span lang="EN-US">07</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">赛季联赛冠军在</span><span lang="EN-US">08</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">赛季开始的第一天就一直是谦虚的。在有限的假期内他和</span><span lang="EN-US">7</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">岁便相识的女朋友</span><span lang="EN-US">Florence</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">结婚了,他不觉得将他</span><span lang="EN-US">21</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">岁的生命就这样交出去有什么损失,因为“在这十年里,她也同样付出了她的青春。我很清楚谁是我生命里的女人。”</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp; </span></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">一切就这样进行着,微笑着,回答着问题。</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">迭戈</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">假期过得怎么样</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">非常开心</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">但是大部分时间都太冷清了</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">尽管我们在获得冠军后去了很多地方</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">并且举行了集体婚礼</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">不过我已经得到了充分的休息</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">虽然假期总是过得很快</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">可是能够回到球队看到队友就抵消了</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">无论如何</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你和他们中的一些在假期里也见面的</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">是的</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们的关系真的很好</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为我们从还是小男孩的时候就认识了</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">无论什么时候我提到这个都有特别的意味</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为我们是朋友里获得成功的</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">真是太美了</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们在这个假期里仍然比其他人接触的多</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你看</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们在一个星期里结的婚</span><span lang="EN-US">:Augustine Pelletieri(<chsdate isrocdate="False" islunardate="False" day="22" month="12" year="2006" wst="on"></chsdate>12<span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;"><span lang="EN-US">月</span></span>22<span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;"><span lang="EN-US">日</span></span><chsdate></chsdate>),Santiago Hoyos(28</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">日</span><span lang="EN-US">),</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我是</span><span lang="EN-US">29</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">日</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们挨着来</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">还有</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">新年里在</span><span lang="EN-US">St.Nicholas,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们去看望</span><span lang="EN-US">Santi Biglieri.</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">蜜月的时候发生了什么</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><font face="宋体"><font size="2"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">哈哈</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">最大的状况是</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我和</span><span lang="EN-US">Florence</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">是</span><chsdate isrocdate="False" islunardate="False" day="29" month="12" year="2006" wst="on"></chsdate><span lang="EN-US">12</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">月</span><span lang="EN-US">29</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">日</span><chsdate></chsdate><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">星期六结婚的</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们没有去旅行</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">不过我们去了</span><span lang="EN-US">Biglieri</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">家</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">时间真的太少了</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">现在我必须返回拉努斯训练</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></font></font></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-7 12:46:53编辑过]

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-7 12:46:00

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">在假期里你看了什么足球比赛吗</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">说真的我太忙了</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">但是我一直都在关心发生的事</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">比如</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我去了解了解放者杯的抽签和我们的对手的情况</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">最后</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你们的对手是</span><span lang="EN-US">Olmedo,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">对这支厄瓜多尔的球队了解吗</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">说实话</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">非常少</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">但是我知道他们踢过解放者杯并且主场是高原</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------Olmedo</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">是</span><span lang="EN-US">Rigbamba</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">的一个俱乐部</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">海拔</span><chmetcnv wst="on" tcsc="0" numbertype="1" negative="False" hasspace="False" sourcevalue="2700" unitname="米"><span lang="EN-US">2700</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">米</span></chmetcnv><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">哦</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">对我们来说这些是全新的</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我知道我们在每轮里都会有想象不到的事</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们会一直坚信我们能够完成</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那是否意味着你已经再次看到</span><span lang="EN-US">2008</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">年的冠军了</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">显然一切都是不可预测的</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们不能说我们将再次获得冠军</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">不过我们自信我们会尽其所能地去争取头名直到国内联赛结束</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">并在解放者杯中尽可能地积累经验</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">大部分地方审视下来我们在这个杯赛中都是新手</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们踢过南美杯</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">但那是不同的比赛</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你觉得作为拉努斯的一员踢解放者杯遗憾吗</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">-------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">不要对我有任何怀疑</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">就像大部分的队友一样</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我很高兴能代表拉努斯来参加解放者杯</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">至少</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">它代表着从来没有过的荣誉</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">而且</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">这支由</span><span lang="EN-US">Ramon</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">领导的球队</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">已经取得了俱乐部历史性的成就</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">并且因此第二次进入南美区预选赛</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">现在我们想获得更多</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">包括国际的和国内的</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">事实是拉努斯对我来说很有吸引力</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">一切发生的事都表明我们有这个实力并且渴望成功</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">现在我们有这个可能了</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><span lang="EN-US"><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">--------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那么你对最近几个重要俱乐部对你的兴趣有什么看法呢</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">--------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">事实上我很平静</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为从我的角度出发我不能做得更多</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我只能踢球</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">这是我的工作</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">这个问题是俱乐部领导间的事</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为如果有俱乐部提出关于我的报价他们会讨论的</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">--------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">可是</span><span lang="EN-US">, </span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">迭戈</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你有没有你坚持的权利</span><span lang="EN-US">?</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US">--------</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我的目标是有一个很好的季前准备和清楚地知道球队的工作</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们想在拉努斯</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">但是如果说国际米兰或者一个西班牙球队或者一个意大利球队</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那么很显然我很愿意去那踢球</span><span lang="EN-US">…</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">这不但是我能赚更多钱</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">而且可以有更专业化的成长</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">不过我很清楚我要在拉努斯的时间里增加经验</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我感觉越来越好,越来越自信</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">当然</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">保留意见</span><span lang="EN-US">,</span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为有时候失去的也许是唯一的机会</span><span lang="EN-US">.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"></p></span>

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-7 12:49:00

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你知道不知道国际米兰队长</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Javier Zanetti</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">在</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Massimo Moratti</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">面前推荐了你</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">?</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">这简直太不可思议</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">像他这样一个取得过如此记录的重量级的人物</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">称赞了我的表现</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">他们还每年邀请我参加基金会的义演</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">真是难以置信我的名字和俱乐部的声望会以这种方式在世界上流传</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我至今一直不相信这些发生的事都是真的</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你和</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Pupi</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">有没有聊过什么</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">?</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">哦,当然有</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">哈维尔建议我要冷静</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">他告诉我</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们将会去欧洲</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">比赛里我们只呆在一起几分钟</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为他在这个组织里有很多事要处理</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">自然地</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我就没有机会说话</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那么</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">至少你可以看到</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Pupi </font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">或者</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Zarate</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">在和</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">Balbo,Redondo</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">对抗时是怎么踢球的</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">在整个球赛过程中他们都认为我有一个欧洲的未来</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我真的很兴奋</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为如果像他们所说那样</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">具体我不清楚</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我会在这个事业上保持一个高水平</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那是我最希望的</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那么你认为呢</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">?</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你有没有想过和这些人物同场竞技</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">?</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我从不幻想这些现象级人物</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我也认为我不会成为现象</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">可以确信的是</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">如果有一天我发现自己去欧洲踢球了并且有人模仿我的方式</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我成为了别人的偶像</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那当然是很美好的</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">不过我还是觉得我不会成为偶像</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-8 10:21:30编辑过]

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-7 12:50:00

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">除了提到的国际米兰</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">还传言马竞也对你有兴趣</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那里有马克西</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">罗德里格斯</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">这个传言比国际米兰要早</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">同时也是个让我兴奋的消息</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">因为马克西也是我的榜样之一</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">他是我过去的一年里许多美好的事情之一</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">谈到偶像</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">你还崇拜罗曼</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">里克尔梅</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">呵呵</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">对呀</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">罗曼是我最崇拜的人物</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我在国家队的时候有好几次他就在我面前</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">…</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">可是我没有勇气去和他讲话</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">里克尔梅是个现象</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">今年你有什么特别的愿望吗</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">?</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">--------</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">重复</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">2007</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">年的下半年</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">那太美了</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">事实上</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">一整年都如此惊艳</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我们获得了联赛冠军</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">,</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我和我爱的女人结婚</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">.</font></span><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">我还想要什么呢</span><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman">?</font></span></p>

threervana 发表于 2008-1-7 23:49:00

这小子下赛季有机会和偶像过招了~~

tycoon 发表于 2008-1-8 09:39:00

感觉夏季能转会就不错

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-8 10:29:00

楼主的翻译机MS翻译的英语很不错,能不能推荐一下?

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-8 10:30:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>threervana</i>在2008-1-7 23:49:00的发言:</b><br/>这小子下赛季有机会和偶像过招了~~</div><p></p>&nbsp;&nbsp; 前提是他们俩个都上场,现在两个队都是双线作战的,再往后小朋友就去欧洲了。

threervana 发表于 2008-1-8 12:13:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>REBACCA</i>在2008-1-8 10:30:00的发言:</b><br/><p></p>&nbsp;&nbsp; 前提是他们俩个都上场,现在两个队都是双线作战的,再往后小朋友就去欧洲了。</div><p>我希望看到他们在解放者杯淘汰赛中交手~~</p>

REBACCA 发表于 2008-1-8 15:40:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>threervana</i>在2008-1-8 12:13:00的发言:</b><br/><p>我希望看到他们在解放者杯淘汰赛中交手~~</p></div><p></p>&nbsp;&nbsp; 多么美好的愿望~~~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 瓦莱里专访