蓝羽 发表于 2007-12-18 21:10:00

CHRISTMAS PARTY

<span class="subtitulo">The football and basketball teams comes together to celebrate the holiday season</span><br/><br/><span class="b">Real Madrid's football and basketball teams gathered in the Presidential Balcony of the Santiago Bernabéu on Monday for a Christmas dinner presided by President Ramón Calderón.</span><br/><br/><span class="par">At 20:30 on Monday the Presidential Balcony was converted into a walk-of-fame for the past and present of Real Madrid. The first to arrive were Di Stéfano, Amancio, Velázquez, Torres, and Schuster. As more guests trickled through the doors, a group gathered around the President of Honour to discuss football and Real Madrid's privileged position in the League table. Robinho then greeted Di Stéfano, who in turn encouraged the Brazilian to keep up the good work. <p>The next to arrive were the Argentines Heinze, Saviola, and Gago, who also approached <i>La Saeta.</i> But perhaps Raúl gave the biggest welcome to Di Stéfano when the two met in a warm embrace.<br/><br/><span class="par">While cocktails were served, the brotherhood that exists between the two squads was clearly evident. Small groups of footballers and basketball players conversed and congratulated one another for their brilliant seasons in Spain and European competition. While Lázaros Papadopoulos towered over Cannavaro in one group, Hervelle and Diarra chatted in French in another. </span><br/><span class="par">Master of Ceremonies José Luis Hurtado introduced Foundation Director Teresa Mogín to some players, while Director of Communications Fernando Nadal and Executive Director General José Ángel Sánchez conversed with others. Pedja Mijatovic and Antonio Martín, Directors of Football and Basketball, did the same. Board members, the Club's medical staff, assistants, and equipment managers were also on hand. <p>Dinner was served at 21:30 and consisted of salad, tenderloin, and an apple dessert. President Ramón Calderón shared a table with President of Honour Alfredo Di Stéfano, coaches Bernd Schuster and Joan Plaza, team captains Raúl and Felipe Reyes, the President of the Basketball Veterans Associations Emiliano Rodríguez, and Board member José Manuel Serrano Alberca. </p><p>Table 1 was one of the youngest tables, occupied by Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Codina, Soldado, Pablo Aguilar, Bogdanovic, and Sergio Llull. Guti and Salgado shared another with the Argentine players and Raúl López and Alex Mumbrú. <br/><span class="par">Following the traditional toast, Ramón Calderón addressed the guests. He first congratulated Robinho for the recent birth of his child. He then told the players that this was one of the happiest dinners held after such a successful season last year. Calderón encouraged them to stay on track and wished for "this year to be even better." He then congratulated the men because "we all know how difficult reaching Real Madrid is, proving that you are all tremendous athletes." The President mentioned the basketball team's brilliant season, which included the League and ULEB Cup titles and a victory over the NBA's Toronto Raptors. Everyone then stood and toasted for another title-laden year. <br/><br/></span></p></span></p></span><br/><br/><span class="par">While cocktails were served, the brotherhood that exists between the two squads was clearly evident. Small groups of footballers and basketball players conversed and congratulated one another for their brilliant seasons in Spain and European competition. While Lázaros Papadopoulos towered over Cannavaro in one group, Hervelle and Diarra chatted in French in another. </span><br/><span class="par">Master of Ceremonies José Luis Hurtado introduced Foundation Director Teresa Mogín to some players, while Director of Communications Fernando Nadal and Executive Director General José Ángel Sánchez conversed with others. Pedja Mijatovic and Antonio Martín, Directors of Football and Basketball, did the same. Board members, the Club's medical staff, assistants, and equipment managers were also on hand. <p>Dinner was served at 21:30 and consisted of salad, tenderloin, and an apple dessert. President Ramón Calderón shared a table with President of Honour Alfredo Di Stéfano, coaches Bernd Schuster and Joan Plaza, team captains Raúl and Felipe Reyes, the President of the Basketball Veterans Associations Emiliano Rodríguez, and Board member José Manuel Serrano Alberca. </p><p>Table 1 was one of the youngest tables, occupied by Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Codina, Soldado, Pablo Aguilar, Bogdanovic, and Sergio Llull. Guti and Salgado shared another with the Argentine players and Raúl López and Alex Mumbrú. <br/><span class="par">Following the traditional toast, Ramón Calderón addressed the guests. He first congratulated Robinho for the recent birth of his child. He then told the players that this was one of the happiest dinners held after such a successful season last year. Calderón encouraged them to stay on track and wished for "this year to be even better." He then congratulated the men because "we all know how difficult reaching Real Madrid is, proving that you are all tremendous athletes." The President mentioned the basketball team's brilliant season, which included the League and ULEB Cup titles and a victory over the NBA's Toronto Raptors. Everyone then stood and toasted for another title-laden year. <br/><br/></span></p></span><br/><span class="par">Following the traditional toast, Ramón Calderón addressed the guests. He first congratulated Robinho for the recent birth of his child. He then told the players that this was one of the happiest dinners held after such a successful season last year. Calderón encouraged them to stay on track and wished for "this year to be even better." He then congratulated the men because "we all know how difficult reaching Real Madrid is, proving that you are all tremendous athletes." The President mentioned the basketball team's brilliant season, which included the League and ULEB Cup titles and a victory over the NBA's Toronto Raptors. Everyone then stood and toasted for another title-laden year. <br/><br/></span><br/>

devilguan 发表于 2007-12-18 21:24:00

加戈穿的夹克不错~很有金属范阿~~

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-18 22:04:00

他们是在跟斯蒂法诺说话吗,传奇巨星啊

kwanlili 发表于 2007-12-18 23:04:00

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-18 23:09:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>kwanlili</i>在2007-12-18 23:04:00的发言:</b><br/><p>笑~~~笑~~~~狂笑~~~~~~~~~~~</p><p>这图太有趣了,可惜少了个瓜瓜</p></div><p>有趣这个词也太。。。</p>

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-12-18 23:17:00

老乡会

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-18 23:21:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>燕然未勒</i>在2007-12-18 23:17:00的发言:</b><br/>老乡会</div><p>差一位</p>

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-12-19 09:39:00

话说皇马这几颗阿根廷人好帅……

潘帕斯足球 发表于 2007-12-19 10:35:00

<p>阿根廷的四个孩子都入选了今夜的国王杯阵容。 皇马的主力休息,上了国王杯名单的是替补。</p><p>我心黯然。</p>

蓝羽 发表于 2007-12-19 18:37:00

<p>上名单不等于上场</p><p>上场不等于周末不上场</p><p>此处不讨论比赛问题.</p>

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-19 19:32:00

<p>伊瓜因要向迪斯蒂法诺这位老前辈学习啊,最好能向射手方向发展</p><p>真是可惜了,迪斯蒂法诺没代表阿根廷参加过世界杯</p>

皮皮痒 发表于 2007-12-19 21:58:00

higuain还不算真正的阿根廷战士

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-19 22:45:00

他的态度确实很暧昧,不过还是希望他选择阿根廷

蓝羽 发表于 2007-12-20 12:24:00

**** Hidden Message *****

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-12-20 12:32:00

<p>海哥左右这都是谁?</p>

蓝羽 发表于 2007-12-20 13:17:00

<p>挨着那位明显是鸽子呀</p>

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-12-20 13:59:00

这个角度看起来差点以为是劳尔

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-20 14:24:00

右边的是谁?

兔菲菲 发表于 2007-12-20 14:42:00

又要回帖!

maplemike5 发表于 2007-12-20 19:18:00

那是兔子吗?穿衣服好看哇~~海哥,我没想法了,完美的侧脸~~

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-20 20:51:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>maplemike5</i>在2007-12-20 19:18:00的发言:</b><br/>那是兔子吗?穿衣服好看哇~~海哥,我没想法了,完美的侧脸~~</div><p>maple似乎很稀饭精致或完美的侧脸</p>

maplemike5 发表于 2007-12-20 22:19:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>蓝羽+白翼</i>在2007-12-20 20:51:00的发言:</b><br/><p>maple似乎很稀饭精致或完美的侧脸</p></div><p></p>对哒~~好喜欢哇~~

皮皮痒 发表于 2007-12-20 23:31:00

那我更不应该自爆了,怕加号牙疼
页: [1]
查看完整版本: CHRISTMAS PARTY