蓝羽 发表于 2007-11-28 11:49:00

[专访]海因策:加盟皇马后,我对足球不能要求更多了.

<p><font color="#9900ff"><span class="az1">Heinze grateful</span><br/><br/><span class="subtitulo">"I can't ask for anything more of football after playing for Real Madrid"</span><br/></font><br/><span class="b">Gabriel Heinze is a humble footballer and passionate about the king of all sports. The Argentine defender sat down with Spanish Radio's <i>Onda Cero</i> to discuss his globetrotting through several of the top teams in the world and the difficulties of playing amongst the elite for over a decade.</span><br/><span class="par">"I am grateful for everything football has given me and even more for these ten years in Europe. I have had the good fortune of playing for great clubs and now I belong to one in Spain. I can't ask for anything more of football. I try to remain the same person I always have been and take a back seat to everything. I always walk off the pitch knowing that I gave my best effort whether I played well or poorly. Clearing the ball out of bounds is just as necessary as nutmegs in football today. Both talent and heart are important." <p><b>Grifa</b><br/>"I emulated him during my first few years. He was a man of few words when we talked, but he would always call me when I was about to take a new step in my career to remind me to always pass the ball to my nearest teammate. Now he tells me that I'm a lot older and to try to have a little more fun." </p><p><b>Tremendous experience</b><br/>"I love English football because it allowed me to play at my best. I learned how to be a football professional. That said, in Spain they play a lot more football. Football there is very fast, while here there is a lot more talent. I really like Madrid a lot. Having the sun shine every day is priceless." </p><p>"More should always be asked and demanded of Real Madrid, especially because of the quality of players here. Things are going well. We're leaders and winning in both the Champions League and League. Manchester never believed a big-name club would ever want me. Thanks to God I can't ask for anything more. I've earned too much judging by the player I am. This has just begun and there's a lot more to lay on the line." <br/><br/><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="558" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="bottom" width="558"><span class="fir">Realmadrid.com</span></td></tr></tbody></table></p></span></p><p><b>Grifa</b><br/>"I emulated him during my first few years. He was a man of few words when we talked, but he would always call me when I was about to take a new step in my career to remind me to always pass the ball to my nearest teammate. Now he tells me that I'm a lot older and to try to have a little more fun." </p><p><b>Tremendous experience</b><br/>"I love English football because it allowed me to play at my best. I learned how to be a football professional. That said, in Spain they play a lot more football. Football there is very fast, while here there is a lot more talent. I really like Madrid a lot. Having the sun shine every day is priceless." </p><p>"More should always be asked and demanded of Real Madrid, especially because of the quality of players here. Things are going well. We're leaders and winning in both the Champions League and League. Manchester never believed a big-name club would ever want me. Thanks to God I can't ask for anything more. I've earned too much judging by the player I am. This has just begun and there's a lot more to lay on the line." <br/><br/><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="558" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="bottom" width="558"><span class="fir">Realmadrid.com</span></td></tr></tbody></table></p>

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-11-28 12:03:00

先顶后看

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-11-28 12:15:00

还要世界杯,并且最好是以队长的身份

蓝羽 发表于 2007-11-28 12:33:00

<p>顶燕然一回~</p>

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-11-28 13:52:00

<p>Both talent and heart are important</p><p>说得太好了,狂顶海哥</p>

蔚翔 发表于 2007-11-28 14:44:00

<p>I love English football because it allowed me to play at my best</p><p>海哥对英超仍有爱.....</p><p>祝皇马碰曼联~~~</p>

蓝羽 发表于 2007-11-28 15:25:00

<h1>皇马悍将比较英超西甲不同 称在曼联没尊重才决定转会</h1><div class="from_info">http://sports.sina.com.cn 2007年11月28日11:18&nbsp; <font color="#a20010">新浪体育</font></div><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><div class="artibody" id="artibody"><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><p>  新浪体育讯 舒斯特尔的轮换制成全了海因策,这名阿根廷后卫打过中卫也打过左后卫,当替补也无怨言。马德里媒体形容他是劳模的代表,也对他的职业精神推崇备至。从当年的巴拉多利德到圣日耳曼,再到曼联,现在是皇马,海因策对自己离开英超到西甲的决定并没感到后悔,老实的阿根廷人感谢足球带给他荣誉和幸福。</p><p>  “我只是一直在做我自己。球员不可能每场比赛都发挥的完美,我做的只是无论好与坏,只要上场就尽自己最大的努力。”海因策说,“没错,现在的足球越来越激烈,抢断、拼抢的场面也越来越多,但这并不是说天赋以及对这项运动的热爱就不重要了。”</p><p>  相比经常数日见不到阳光的曼彻斯特,海因策更喜欢阳光灿烂的马德里,谈到<span class="yqlink">
                                <form class="yqin" action="http://www.iask.com/n" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="k"/></form><a class="akey" title="曼联" href="http://www.iask.com/n?k=%C2%FC%C1%AA" target="_blank"><font color="#000099">曼联</font></a></span>和<span class="yqlink">
                                <form class="yqin" action="http://www.iask.com/n" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="k"/></form><a class="akey" title="皇马" href="http://www.iask.com/n?k=%BB%CA%C2%ED" target="_blank"><font color="#000099">皇马</font></a></span>时,他接着说:“我喜欢英国足球,在那里我每场比赛都得全力以赴,也学会了成为一名真正的职业球员。不过英超节奏很快,天才型球员却很少。<span class="yqlink">
                                <form class="yqin" action="http://www.iask.com/n" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="k"/></form><a class="akey" title="西甲" href="http://www.iask.com/n?k=%CE%F7%BC%D7" target="_blank"><font color="#000099">西甲</font></a></span>则不同,这里更强调控球,同时也有更多有天赋的球员。我真的很喜欢马德里这座城市,每天都可以沐浴阳光。”</p><p>  海因策表示,在皇马效力所面临的压力不仅仅有外界所带来的压力,从他自身来讲对荣誉也更充满了渴望,而这种感觉是在曼联效力时所没有的。“很多人对皇马的要求很高,这很容易理解。这里都是高水平的球员,现在球队运转的不错。我们在联赛里领先,冠军联赛也是小组头名。”</p><p>  海因策上赛季结束后跟曼联关系闹僵,导致转会。阿根廷人认为,曼联高层缺乏对球员的信任感是他最终选择离开曼联的主要原因。他说:“曼联一直不信会有豪门球队邀请我加盟。但我来到了皇马,我不能再要求什么。作为球员,我已经得到了很多。我在皇马的生涯才刚刚开始,还有很多事等着我去为俱乐部做。”(N.K.)</p><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--></div><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment-->

潘帕斯足球 发表于 2007-11-28 16:53:00

<p>海哥一定要保重,一定要参加南非世界杯。</p><p>没有海哥的世界杯会让我难以忍受,就如同没有萨队的2006.</p><p></p>

kwanlili 发表于 2007-11-28 17:36:00

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-11-28 21:08:00

决战南非,海哥捧杯

yj 发表于 2007-11-29 23:27:00

支持小海!

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-11-30 09:57:00

加号说得很雅韵啊&nbsp; 哈哈

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-11-30 11:22:00

PIA飞燕然

蓝羽 发表于 2007-11-30 16:24:00

旁观楼上二位互PIA

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-11-30 16:42:00

皇马防线让人不敢恭维,海哥有什么消息没,能不能打周末的联赛

菊子 发表于 2007-12-2 17:30:00

顶海哥,虽然我看不大懂,想起04海哥不管弗老头的警告,奔赴雅典与国家队会合就让我感动,顶海哥。。。

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-3 13:28:00

海哥的爱国心地球人都知道

蓝羽 发表于 2007-12-7 20:13:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>菊子</i>在2007-12-2 17:30:00的发言:</b><br/>顶海哥,虽然我看不大懂,想起04海哥不管弗老头的警告,奔赴雅典与国家队会合就让我感动,顶海哥。。。</div><p></p>不好意思,这次偷懒了.下次一定翻译.

蓝羽+白翼 发表于 2007-12-7 22:48:00

海哥为人很低调嘛
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [专访]海因策:加盟皇马后,我对足球不能要求更多了.