laolituo 发表于 2007-11-24 18:13:00

阿甲第17轮,奥利瓦首演

<p>明天凌晨的阿甲第17轮,奥利瓦将迎来他在阿甲赛场的首次出场,并且是首发。奥利瓦生于1990年3月4日,身高171cm,司职左后卫</p><p></p><br/>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-24 18:14:26编辑过]
<link href="http://yyu.cc/2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

laolituo 发表于 2007-11-24 18:16:00

<div id="result_box" dir="ltr">Back Kaiser <br/><br/>Passarella Are You?! No, calm ... It Maxi Oliva, left-handed and strong side, barely 17 years, first in its debut today.&nbsp;<br/><br/>
                <br/>Oliva is one of the best defenders of the nursery: "I want to be someone in football." <br/><br/><br/><br/>It was a Kaiser. Another arrives. It is called Maximilian Oliva, is left-handed, has 17 years and this afternoon its debut in the First. <br/><br/>Oliva, the Kaiser since ground floor River, he had hoped the departure of the original owner's nickname for him this great opportunity. For its strong stuck by its granite personality, like traits, for his aggressiveness in the mark, for his decisive air, and for being the master of its historic status, has always been compared with Daniel Passarella. With the same as what floreó of adjectives ( "has a great future") and took him to train with the first in 2006. However, Jorge Gordillo was finally gave him the responsibility of ownership. The reason: the inventory of professionals found no other left side with his craft. "I do not know how I will spend hours prior. Anxious I am. One hopes this time from men. No. I imagined that I would come so early," he admits who served in the Sixth and the Reserve during this season. <br/><br/>Will Use shirt 33. The sum of these two figures results in the six leading from the outset in his dossier football. Began in the cave at the Academy Duchini, and thus came to River. But in 2005 began to form as three. His height (1.70) let him see that you can multiply their prospects as a side. In that post was confirmed Alejandro Montenegro (assistant Gordillo) when he was beginning to wear clothes of the Seventh. He called the experience at each U 15. This year incorporated, as marker tip, the team participated in the World Cup Under 17 in Korea. Upon his return, returned to the reserve. <br/><br/>Oliva was about to leave River. In 2006, and ignition some difficulties at that time was in the club, got a test at Chelsea. The English club offered 1,500,000 dollars for their passage, but the negotiation was in history. It was in memory of the player who lived training session at Old Trafford and mainly in the afternoon that Michael Ballack sent him to the medium in crazy. <br/><br/>He was born on March 4, 1990 in the village of Santa Fe Governor Crespo. He moved with his family to Formosa. A step short of Villa Constitucion, and Monumental. There will be submitted. "I hope to play this game as he always dreamed-and ilusiona-. Someone I want to be in football. This is the beginning."</div>

一个人※永夜 发表于 2007-11-24 22:33:00

fm里-9的小孩~

Aguero 发表于 2007-11-25 00:06:00

<p>很期待呀&nbsp; </p>

Aguero 发表于 2007-11-25 00:07:00

他和穆萨齐奥 90的优秀球员
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 阿甲第17轮,奥利瓦首演