laolituo 发表于 2007-11-24 14:25:00

阿乙球队戈多伊前锋David Fernández

<p> </p><p><br/></p><p> </p><p><br/></p><p><a href="http://www.diariouno.net.ar/2007/11/20/nota165437.html">http://www.diariouno.net.ar/2007/11/20/nota165437.html</a></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-24 14:31:45编辑过]
<link href="http://yyu.cc/2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

laolituo 发表于 2007-11-24 14:29:00

<div id="result_box" dir="ltr">Fernandez: "I do not sack over these red booties" <br/><br/>After the victory over Independiente Rivadavia, the atmosphere was relaxed and with smiles in Godoy Cruz. Luis David Fernandez, the red booties, analyzed their momentum and the match with two goals of their own. <br/>&nbsp; Javier Elgueta <br/>Jelgueta@diariouno.net.ar <br/><br/><br/>"Dale fast, which will move the boys and I are going to spend," says Luis David Fernandez (21 years) while abides by the photos after training Godoy Cruz, yesterday afternoon at the Feliciano Gambarte. <br/><br/>And of course, with two goals on Sunday became the figure of classic and yesterday was chosen to speak and revive what had happened 24 hours before the Malvinas Argentinas. <br/><br/>"It was a triumph eagerly awaited, mostly by the group, it was needed for the week was difficult and so we went with the clothes on Sunday morning," were the first words of goalscorer tombino, with a mixture the timidity and satisfaction with this in mind. <br/><br/>- Replenished quite well that evil drink ... <br/><br/>- Yes, I think that made us stronger. And fortunately we had a good match and we stayed with the three points. What is important now is that we continue in the same way, to end the first round of the tournament highest. <br/><br/>- On a personal note, how do we live? <br/>- Okay. It was a classic important and entered confident and with the support of my colleagues; of the Cat (Oldrá, TD) in the week also influenced a lot, so I had to demonstrate that it could be and what I could do with luck two goals. <br/><br/>Do you greatly assisted the first goal? <br/>- Yes. Besides, the expulsion of them favored us because we were open spaces and gave us everything. I think (Alastra) was well expelled. <br/><br/>- That was key, because the two minutes Godoy Cruz made the first after a good start Independiente Rivadavia. Did you feel like that? <br/>- We had a lot more time with a player and that's just the expulsion came the goal, so we knew exploit the situations in just moments. <br/><br/>In the second-defined very well ... <br/><br/>- He had spoken with many told me that if you had a hand in hand with Vivaldo had to set down. But I had covered the arc very well, so I was the only one who had to throw up, and thank God I was able to make the goal. <br/><br/>Do Sentiste something special to deal with a goalkeeper trajectory, as is the Flaco Vivaldo? <br/>- The first time I had the opportunity to talk to him and I told him it was a pleasure playing with him, throughout the course she had. Archer much as I respect and have told me that as a person is good. <br/><br/>Is this moment is a kind of revenge for you, that long ago that you are in the club? <br/>- Yes, the opportunities when they must seize to death. So luckily I was being, and I hope things continue like this for my well, the team and all the people of Godoy Cruz. <br/><br/>Are You will continue playing with the red booties? <br/>- Yes, yes ... I am not the sack. <br/><br/>- On Sunday was the topic of conversation: all talked about that ... <br/><br/>- The boys in the concentration I spent because it combined with all Godoy Cruz. But I liked those booties, the costume and I thank God debuts with two goals. Not me I must never again draw. <br/><br/>Is it true that it was the most expensive? <br/>- Yes, they were the most expensive. <br/><br/>But-worth .... <br/><br/>- They told me that if they were the most expensive at least had to make two goals, and fortunately turned.</div>

米妮 发表于 2007-11-24 15:02:00

长得太老了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 阿乙球队戈多伊前锋David Fernández