蓝羽 发表于 2007-8-31 15:53:00

<p>不是说争端还没解决吗?担心~</p><p>不过海哥应该暂时上不了的.</p><p>佩佩伤了.</p>

kwanlili 发表于 2007-8-31 15:56:00

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-8-31 16:09:00

<p>好漂亮的转播贴</p><p>海哥为什么不能上啊,我觉得正常能上了啊</p><p></p>

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-8-31 16:09:00

为了罗米,击沉潜水艇!

蓝羽 发表于 2007-8-31 16:13:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>燕然未勒</i>在2007-8-31 16:09:00的发言:</b><br/><p>好漂亮的转播贴</p><p>海哥为什么不能上啊,我觉得正常能上了啊</p><p></p></div><p>教练说让他和罗本再适应一下球队,最早可能第三轮出场.</p><p>当然也可能是烟雾弹.....</p>

蓝羽 发表于 2007-9-1 20:31:00

<p>海因策有可能在本周上场!</p><p><span class="subtitulo">Heinze called-up</span><br/><br/><span class="b">Bernd Schuster has announced his squad list for the fixture against Villarreal on Sunday at 21:00 CET. <font color="#cc00ff">Gabriel Heinze is now in optimum form and has been included on the list. Higuaín has recovered from his injury, but will have to wait until the following fixture to play.</font> Arjen Robben still continues with his specific recovery work and has been left out, the same as Pepe, who is injured with a fibrilar tear on his right femoral biceps. Codina, Marcelo, Torres and Balboa have been left out for coaching decisions.</span><br/><span class="par"><b>SQUAD LIST:</b><br/><b>Goalkeepers:</b> Casillas &amp; Dudek.<br/><b>Defenders:</b>
                        <font color="#cc00ff">Heinze,</font> Metzelder, Cannavaro, Ramos &amp; Michel Salgado.<br/><b>Midfielders:</b> Diarra, <font color="#cc00ff">Gago,</font> Guti, Sneijder, Drenthe &amp; Robinho.<br/><b>Forwards:</b> Raúl, Baptista, Soldado, <font color="#ff00ff">Saviola </font>&amp; Van Nistelroo. <br/><br/></span></p>http://www.realmadrid.com/addon/img/10a9a7288heinzeygagop.jpg

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-9-2 13:15:00

给海哥加油~

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-9-3 09:28:00

<p>出场了恭喜下</p><p>舒斯特尔表态,海哥有望坐上主力。</p>

潘帕斯足球 发表于 2007-9-3 10:28:00

<p>皇马大胜比利亚雷尔,海哥出场了,我的心好爽!</p><p>海哥的实力确实有资格做主力!</p>

李大嘴 发表于 2007-9-3 10:39:00

海哥才来几天,昨晚表现不错啊,防守很到位~

燕然未勒 发表于 2007-9-3 11:54:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>李大嘴</i>在2007-9-3 10:39:00的发言:</b><br/>海哥才来几天,昨晚表现不错啊,防守很到位~ </div><p>是么?</p><p>昨晚看了巴萨就困了,睡去了</p><p>下轮海哥应该首发鸟</p>

苏西 发表于 2007-9-3 13:25:00

舒斯特尔已经发话,德伦特更好的位置是左前卫,下轮海哥应该就是首发了。

蓝羽 发表于 2007-9-3 19:56:00

<p>Iker, Cannavaro, and Heinze</p><p><span class="subtitulo">"Everyone runs here. I love Schuster's ideas"</span><br/><br/><span class="b">The Madridistas were very pleased after the match. They know they are on the right track and that their football will only improve. Not only did they express their satisfaction with the victory, but Iker Casillas had kind words for the family of the late Antonio Puerta.</span><br/><span class="par"><b>Fabio Cannavaro</b><br/>"It was a very good game. Although we suffered a little at the start, we were far superior in the second half. I felt very good and my head is really in the game. I'm excited now more than ever because this team has so many talented players. We owe it to the League we won last year because it gave us the peace of mind to start doing things much better as of now." <p><br/><b>Gabriel Heinze</b><br/>"Today we showed that we're a great team. It was a fantastic debut. I hope we can continue bringing this game. I felt very good on a personal level, but what I liked the most was our attitude. Everyone runs here. I love Schuster's ideas." </p><p><b>Iker Casillas</b><br/>"We scored our first goal off a counter when the game could have gone either way. And then the door was slammed shut with two counterattacking goals at the start of the second half. There is no such thing as an easy match. They pressured more in attack after conceding goals. You have to admit we did a great job. My mission is to not allow any goals, and I was fortunate enough to make several saves. I want to dedicate the match to Antonio Puerta. I am sure he is watching us from Heaven. I want to offer my most sincere condolences to his family."<br/><br/><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="558" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="bottom" width="558"><span class="fir">Realmadrid.com</span></td></tr></tbody></table></p></span></p><p><br/><b>Gabriel Heinze</b><br/>"Today we showed that we're a great team. It was a fantastic debut. I hope we can continue bringing this game. I felt very good on a personal level, but what I liked the most was our attitude. Everyone runs here. I love Schuster's ideas." </p><p><b>Iker Casillas</b><br/>"We scored our first goal off a counter when the game could have gone either way. And then the door was slammed shut with two counterattacking goals at the start of the second half. There is no such thing as an easy match. They pressured more in attack after conceding goals. You have to admit we did a great job. My mission is to not allow any goals, and I was fortunate enough to make several saves. I want to dedicate the match to Antonio Puerta. I am sure he is watching us from Heaven. I want to offer my most sincere condolences to his family."<br/><br/><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="558" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="bottom" width="558"><span class="fir">Realmadrid.com</span></td></tr></tbody></table></p>http://www.realmadrid.com/addon/img/1febe7288rm-villarrealheinzep.jpg
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 07.09.03 西甲联赛 比利亚雷亚尔 0:5 皇家马德里[已完场]