东辰 发表于 2007-4-5 18:21:00

加戈采访:“We must always be the dominating team on the pitch”

<p></p><p><br/></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 12pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;">Fernando Gago won't be able to take part in the match against Osasuna on Sunday because he is suspended. He is using this week's training sessions to do specific recovery work. In a press conference, he highlighted the importance of winning every home game in order to win the League.</span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">
                        <p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;">The next game is at the Bernabéu, where the team hasn't been playing well this season.</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/></span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;">It's strange to drop so many points at home but I think the </span><city></city><place></place><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;">Barcelona</span><place></place><city></city><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;"> match marked a turning point for us, both on and off the pitch. We showed we really want to win the title, but we know that to win we must stand undefeated at home. </span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 宋体;"><p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">How do you explain that you find it hard to win at home?</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/>It's hard to explain. I think we didn't give a good image in the past and now people think of us like that even before the game has started. We still have time to change this and to bring joy back to the fans. </span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 宋体;"><p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 12pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">What do you have to do to win at the Bernabéu?</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/>We must always be the dominating team on the pitch and play well.</span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 宋体;"><br/>  </span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">
                        <p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;">What's your opinion on the progress you've made in the past few months?</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/></span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt;">I don't generally like to give an opinion on these matters, but I think I've made good progress because I've played in practically every game. < </span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 宋体;"><p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">You are suspended for Sunday's match. Is that why you're training aside from the squad?</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/>Yes. I'm taking advantage of this 'break.' I'm a bit weak because I recently recovered from an illness that gave me very high fever and I want to take this time to fully recover and be in top form for the following match. </span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 宋体;"><p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">Will you keep an eye on the other contenders' games in case they falter?</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/>I think it is most important for us to win and after that we will see how the rest have done. We must think of ourselves and our own chances first. <p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">Can you imagine Raúl playing for another team?</span></b><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"><br/>I have heard nothing of the sort, but it would be strange to see the captain on another team, especially after everything he's been here. He is a very important player for Real Madrid. <p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">from REALMADRID.COM <p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; mso-hansi-font-family: Arial;"> </span></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; mso-hansi-font-family: Arial;"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="left" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; mso-hansi-font-family: Arial;">看不懂得自己去恶补英文,都是很简单的话</span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt;">
                        <p></p></span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><br/>
[此贴子已经被threervana于2007-4-10 7:34:19编辑过]

东辰 发表于 2007-4-5 18:24:00

<p>不知道怎么回事情,竟然粘贴成这样了,讲究看吧</p><p>小王子的眼睛大又大,亮又亮</p><p>小家伙马上要21岁了,孩子长大了</p>

threervana 发表于 2007-4-5 18:47:00

<p>下次还是中文版出来再贴吧。。。。</p><p>虽然大部分人都看得懂~~</p>

yl_1520 发表于 2007-4-5 19:21:00

<p>mm,你注意看,在那些表情图标上方有几个按钮:Design,UBB模式……最后一个是HTML</p><p>点它,进入代码编辑模式,可以把那些重复的字删去</p>

kum 发表于 2007-4-5 20:21:00

好男人啊,我胡子都找不到几根

kum 发表于 2007-4-5 20:24:00

四级虽然过了,好象还不是看的很懂喂...

燕七 发表于 2007-4-5 21:42:00

眼睛大的吓人啊!

东辰 发表于 2007-4-5 22:17:00

<p>谢谢房主帮忙编辑,我第一次贴图,而且偷懒直接粘贴</p><p>其实大家看得动就是了,又不是西班牙文,英文国际语言,等翻译又要好久,我又懒得翻</p>

kum 发表于 2007-4-5 22:19:00

<p>楼上真懒挖</p><p></p>

threervana 发表于 2007-4-5 23:37:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>kum</i>在2007-4-5 20:21:00的发言:</b><br/>好男人啊,我胡子都找不到几根</div><p>我也是</p>

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-6 8:07:44编辑过]

threervana 发表于 2007-4-6 08:12:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>kum</i>在2007-4-5 20:21:00的发言:</b><br/>好男人啊,我胡子都找不到几根</div><p></p>长大后,你就有了~~

笑嘻嘻的坏蛋 发表于 2007-12-28 14:49:00

有时间了。继续灌水。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 加戈采访:“We must always be the dominating team on the pitch”