丫头 发表于 2004-10-23 15:25:00

一点关于卡尼的消息

You know - i've been in Qatar this April... I've met Cani there as well as i had the chance to meet some of Qatar SC's team managers...
I still have some contacts with some of them....
So, i think that he is not playing anywhere at the moment....
Before the beginning of the Qatar's Championship, i've spokoen with one of the managers of the club, and he told me that thay have to let him go...
They (Qatar SC and the coach Jamal Musovich) wanted Cani to stay in the club but the Qatar Football Association said them (i really don't know why...) that they must let him go to play for another club....
BUT Qatar SC wanted him and also Cani said that the only club he will play for in Qatar is Qatar Club....
Finally, it was is impossible and Qatar SC had to let him go....
That's all i know.... I think he doesn't play anywhere at the moment....

But I heard that he will go to Scotland in Dec(around Christmas), 2004 for a fund raising function (called something like spinal foundation).
Following is a clipping from news(24 Sep 2004):
"Caniggia, whose family stayed behind when he went to Qatar, is now helping to promote Spinal Injuries Scotland in his adopted homeland.
He said:'A rked controve,sy when he went do, introduced me to this. My kids go to the same school as hers and that's how I got involved. If we can help even a little bit, it is worthwhile.'
Spinal Injuries Scotland's Christmas Dinner Dance will be held at Glasgow's Holiday Inn on Thursday, November 25, and tickets cost £35. For more details, phone 0141 314 0056."

从一个巴蒂的论坛找来的~看天……现在究竟在哪里呢~苏格兰?
…………

南威 发表于 2004-10-23 15:31:00

哼唧
卡塔尔SC队想要他留下来?
卡塔尔足协要求他加入另外一支队?
卡尼表示自己在那里只愿意为SC队效力?
结果就是他离开了卡塔尔|||||||||||||||||||||

FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
什么破足协啊

卡尼圣诞节估计会去苏格兰的..........

小飞侠 发表于 2004-10-30 22:45:00