楣豆 发表于 2004-5-4 10:05:00

Clutchcity流言 - SF3走人 (转)

转自hoopchina

出自Clutchcity的Doc Rocket,一位老会员,在火箭队内部有线人,他曾经报道过几起最终成真的火箭转会流言。

翻译:

Steve告诉我朋友:“你知道我在这儿的日子到头了吗?我要走人啦。” 这是他的原话,我没有加工过。

我朋友又听Steve说:“我听到的消息是Pete(Morris Peterson),Jalen(Jalen Rose)和一个选秀权。我还听说和夏洛特交换第一选秀权。”我朋友提醒Steve夏洛特只有第4选秀权,Steve说:“我说的就是第4,夏洛特不坏!”

我朋友说他认为Steve会和一个烂合同打包送到夏洛特(这不是Steve说的,使我朋友从别人那里听来的。)

原文:

Just talked to my buddy and this is what I have - Steve said to him, "You know this is it for me? I'm outta here?" That is a FACT!! That WAS said and it is verbatim!! That's, I guess, good news AND bad news depending on your preference.

From what he hears, and this was verbatim - "I heard Pete, Jalen and a pick. I also heard Charlotte for the #1" My friend then said that they have the #4 not the #1. Steve said, "I meant their 4. Charlotte wouldn't be bad!"

What my friend added was that the thinking was the trade would be for Steve PLUS a bad contract if it was to Charlotte. Steve didn't say that, my buddy did and he heard that from another guy. Again, I can't say their position on the basketball side even though they probably do not read the board anyway.

So that's what I've heard and I would have to say it sounds very solid. As for the teams involved, I don't know. I assume that others will get in the mix but my buddy said that they don't think that they'll can get as much as they want. The fact remains that Steve DID say that 'I'm outta here.'

That's all I have now - but will have more later. If one of my guys leaves the team, he'll give up quite a bit.

There is no hidden meaning, no riddle, and no rhyme. That's what I was told VERBATIM....or was I??? (J/J)

楣豆 发表于 2004-5-4 10:10:00

恶耗..........大哭..........

不要老大走,我情愿换掉YM的

柳如烟 发表于 2004-5-4 13:19:00

他走?换谁啊?

蓝白生死恋 发表于 2004-5-4 20:22:00

以下是引用楣豆在2004-5-4 10:10:00的发言:
恶耗..........大哭..........

不要老大走,我情愿换掉YM的

呵呵,有性格。其实下赛季火箭肯定有动作,不过千万不要做一些失败的交易,使得明年的成绩还不如今年那就惨了。

蓝白生死恋 发表于 2004-5-4 20:23:00

以下是引用柳如烟在2004-5-4 13:19:00的发言: