柳如烟 发表于 2004-4-15 21:44:00

慢慢翻译旧访谈(01年的……)

- What you felt when Ramon Díaz I shout you " Pooch, Pooch "?
当迪亚斯喊你“Pooch”的时候,你有何感想?
(注:Pooch,狗狗的意思……)
- I did not listen to it. Later I saw that they all took it since(as,like) ****... It(He,She) will have been shouting in the field, because in the daily treatment(deal), speaking slow, he(she) says it to me well.
我可没听见啊,你们都喜欢拿这个开玩笑。
在比赛中,他是喊的着急了。平常训练里,迪亚斯先生说话很慢。其实没什么啦。

- What were you thinking when you were reading that he was saying " Cambiasso in River plays even of archer "?
听见别人说,坎比亚索可以成为一名射手,你怎么想?
- it(he,she) must be for the genes, because my brother Nicolás takes a short cut... I interpreted It as that I can play in different positions... It is good that it(he,she) loves me and more with everything what won and managed in River. But the truth is in the field.
这一定是基因的关系。因为我兄弟尼可也是这样。如果叫我解释的话大概是因为我能打不同的位置。(It is good that it(he,she) loves me and more with everything what won and managed in River. )但是场上效果最重要。

- How did you get used of pibe to coexisting so with the reputation?
- it(he,she) went of to little, because not they all saw the Juvenile ones. But I got used. Though there are moments in which not querés to know nothing and to be one more, that nobody knows whom sos... It(He) is mad that a girl puts "Cuchu" to his(her,your) dog.

- That of River already crosses you and says to you " all good, but in the sixth one it is necessary to win him(her) to Mouth "?
- yes. And those of Mouth say to me " all good, but do not do a goal to us ". They are more those of Mouth that me congratulate that that me putean. The Juvenile ones transformed me into a product of Selection.

- for historical style of game, creés that that of River is a T-shirt done to your measure?
- it is a similar style to my. But not only in River. Thankfully, other equipments(teams) in which I played also had this idea (Independent, Argentinians). Probably because of it they were fixed in me, with a form that can be compatible. Ojalá.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-4-15 22:04:49编辑过]

柳如烟 发表于 2004-4-15 22:19:00

- but when you put and looked at the mirror. What did you say?
当你面对镜子的时候,你对自己说什么?
- I have to win. It(he,she) had to try to take this as what is: an important challenge. Without thinking about the responsibilities, in everything what surrounds(|gets around,+turns round). I had to adapt quickly, because I trained on a Thursday and made début to Sunday.
我一定要赢,这都是重要的挑战。但(假使失败了)我不会过多的考虑责任,没有东西是不可挽回的。我必须尽快恢复过来。迎接周六的训练和周日的比赛。
(555555。这几个have to看的我心疼死了)

- In your family tenés more fans of River or of Mouth?
- I have my mom and my brother Federico, who are of River. My old man of boy was of Mouth. Later we did ourselves of Argentinians. The one that more continues being of River is Fede. Now it(he,she) wants the T-shirt of the début, that of the party(game) with Mouth, her(it) of when we work out champion.

- Had you some relative who wanted to do you of Mouth?
- and, always it(he,she) is. Also it(he,she) had friends of Racing who now say to me that they are going to be able to be going to see me.

- Did you liked more the game of the River tricampeón that of last Mouth champion of everything?
- to the majority of the people that he(she) likes the football, he(she) liked more this River than Mouth. This equipment(team) of Ramon Díaz had a way of playing that it(he,she) was happening to you overhead. Mouth was an equipment(team) that was gaining(earning) the parties(games) but was speculating very much... The priority of this River was to do the major quantity of possible goals, whereas that of Mouth was to take care of the zero and to try to do a goal.

- mouth was a champion of the world.
- it(he,she) does not matter, is a party(game).

- What did you think when Mouth wanted to contract you?
当博卡要签下你时,你怎么考虑的?
- often times one spoke. Always it is good that they love you, I like that they me want all.
我已经说过很多次了吧。他们欣赏我很高兴,但是我有自己的选择。

- if we put the T-shirt of River and of Mouth, which do you choose?
如果这里同时放上河床与博卡的球衣,你会选哪个?
- Well, today it(he,she) would be very easy.
呵呵,现在这个问题再容易回答不过。

- but be sincere. Do not answer only for the present.
要诚实啊!为什么不确切回答呢。
- mouth loved me and River also: I chose the one that more I like...
博卡和河床都欣赏我;而我选择我更喜欢的一个。

- Already might not you play in Mouth?
- in River I go little, but it(he,she) would be very but very difficultly that it(he,she) could go to Mouth. And to Racing neither.

- Do you like Ramon Díaz's game chicaneando to Mouth?
- Macri's famous discussion with Ramon, with the bet of the camionetita, seemed to me to be Barbarian. It(he,she) helps in order that there is no violence, stops to demonstrate the people that there is no a rivalry to death.

- now thereabouts a light truck promises them you if they win...
-Ojalá. Je, I want to win him(her) to Mouth and to take the light truck of Ramon to me.

- How is it(he,she) to enter River's local wardrobe?
- I took it with naturalness, it(he,she) knew many pibes of the Selection, to others of meetings. They treated me barbarian from the first day and today it seemed that a lot of for time I am in River.

- What equipments(teams) do you like to see?
- all. I like the Manchester, my equipment(team) in the Play Station.

- What has Beckham, the flying Englishman(English), which you do not have vos?
- and ... a heap. Better I can say better what does Beckham that other players do not do.

- Do you like more the 5 as(like) Roundly that as Serna?
- more it(he,she) costs(suits). But it is every opinable and has to see with whom tenés to the side, what needs the equipment(team)... If I had to arm(assemble) the equipment(team) of the dreams, Round it(he,she) would be.

- And vos where would you put?
- not, I would be directing, je.

- To whom he(she) likes to throw(shoot) a tube: to Round or to Serna?
- I like more against one of those that it(he,she) puts you and traverses you even below(down) of the bed. Eye, with other one also the chance is of that that can do it to you to vos.

- What equipment(team) were you still of pibe?
- I remember much of the good epoch of Argentinians. Not of when it(he,she) gained(earned) championships, but of the epoch that it(he,she) extracted so many players: the Black Caceres, Round, Ramiro Castillo, Rudman, Dertycia.

- because of it it must not you be able stand that now you are going to see it and they insult you.
- yes, but if you go to a place where there is a million persons and there are 30 puteando, it seems that they it do all because the rest is silently. It is a minority.

- With what player that you were admiring did you give to yourself the pleasure of playing?
- with Garnero. Always I wanted to do it and in Independent I achieved it. Without being a fan of this equipment(team), I liked much this equipment(team) of 94. Really it(he,she) you was filling the eyes.

- and if you were not managing to play football. What had you been?
- slightly related to the sport.

- Were you practising other one?
- of boy, up to the 12, it(he,she) was playing the básquet. It is a sport that me much likes to see. But it is difficult to play the básquet as well as hobbie because tenés that to join to ten types. And that play the básquet.

- What position(place) did you liked?
- it was a base or help bases.

- And always creíste that you were going to play football?
- of entry(ticket) there was throwing(shooting) me the básquet more. It(he,she) was dreaming of playing in the NBA. I am of the epoch of the Boston Celtics against The Lakers.

- then your idol was happening(passing) for Magic Johnson or Larry Bird.
- it(he,she) stops me the biggest sportsman of all is Michael Jordan.

- There were not given you to go away to living alone?
- the day that me goes I will go away with my girlfriend(fiancée). I do not like the loneliness.

- still(yet) you prefer the breakfast in the bed of your old woman...
- not, if to the morning I do not possess(do not rely on) anybody, je. Some day we will have to go away. They are going to throw(add) us.

- Sos of looking at your parties(games)?
- yes, I have many engravings.

- Do you join the cuts, everything?
- my brother Nico me joins everything, does folders to me, he reads everything.

- And the puntajes of the diaries?
- they all read them. Equal, one knows when it(he,she) played well, what dung it(he,she) ordered himself(herself,itself), when it(he,she) succeeded...

- Tenés friends in the football?
-Gaby Milito, almost a brother. We live through many things together, in Independently, in the Juvenile ones. But I do not do a list because I go away to forgetting of someone.

- And the Selection?
- the Glass America was a good possibility of appearing. It(he,she) is difficult. But the important thing is that if there is a good chance it(he,she) is because I am playing well in River

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-4-15 22:24:21编辑过]

柳如烟 发表于 2004-4-15 22:20:00

超级难翻译的访谈……
小宝宝那时候真的拽死了

Aimma 发表于 2004-4-16 08:26:00

天,我米有精力看外文的,期待翻译成功

wufa 发表于 2004-4-16 16:01:00

嗯, 懷疑坎比的離開和去年皇馬擺了小米利托一道有關...

柳如烟 发表于 2004-4-29 01:33:00

-¿Qué sentiste cuando Ramón Díaz te grito "Cucho, Cucho"?
比赛里,迪亚斯在场边拼命喊你“Cucho”的时候,你听见了吗?
-Yo no lo escuché. Después vi que todos lo tomaron como joda... Habrá sido gritando en la cancha, porque en el trato cotidiano, hablando despacio, me lo dice bien.
我可没听见啊,大家都喜欢拿这个开玩笑。
在比赛中,他怎么喊我真的没听见。平常训练里,迪亚斯先生倒是说话慢吞吞的。我觉得其实也挺好啦。

-¿Qué pensabas cuando leías que él decía "Cambiasso en River juega hasta de arquero"?
听见别人说,坎比亚索可以成为一名射手,你怎么想?
-Debe ser por los genes, porque mi hermano Nicolás ataja... Lo interpreté como que puedo jugar en distintas posiciones... Es bueno que me quiera y más con todo lo que ganó y logró en River. Pero la verdad está en la cancha.
大概是家族传统吧,我哥哥尼可拉斯也是这样。能打很多位置总比吊死在一棵树上好,重要的是我要帮助河床取得胜利。

-¿Cómo te acostumbraste de tan pibe a convivir con la fama?
您是怎么适应河床的呢?
-Fue de a poco, porque no todos veían a los Juveniles. Pero me acostumbré. Aunque hay momentos en los que no querés saber nada y ser uno más, que nadie sepa quién sos... Es loco que una chica le ponga "Cuchu" a su perro.
是有变化,因为在青年人(为什么是青年人,不是独立?)不会有现在这么多人注意我。但是我想我能习惯。我知道自己是谁该怎样进步,我知道万事都要对自己负责……当然也有叫我抓狂的事情——有个女孩子给她的狗起名叫“cuchu”……

-¿El de River ya te cruza y te dice "todo bien, pero en la sexta hay que ganarle a Boca"?
据说河床和你签约之后对你说:“随你怎样,只要我们在第六轮能赢了博卡就好。”是不是这样?
-Sí. Y los de Boca me dicen "todo bien, pero no nos hagas un gol". Son más los de Boca que me felicitan que los que me putean. Los Juveniles me transformaron en un producto de Selección.
是啊。然后博卡对我说:“随你怎样,只要你别把球踢进我们的球门里。”从青年人离开我确实面临了重大选择,我把这当成一种荣誉对待。

-Por estilo histórico de juego, ¿creés que la de River es una camiseta hecha a tu medida?
马上就要开始阿根廷经典之战了,到时候大家就知道你是不是适合河床球衣啦。
-Es un estilo similar al mío. Pero no sólo en River. Por suerte, los otros equipos en los que jugué también tenían esa idea (Independiente, Argentinos). Quizá por eso se fijaron en mí, con una forma que puede ser compatible. Ojalá.
对我来说,这件球衣其实还小了一点——不过也不止是河床的。我之前所在的每一只球队,独立、阿根廷人,好象老是发生这种问题。不过感谢上帝,也幸好因为如此,我总是很显眼,哈哈!
(冒汗……宝宝的意思是不是说河床的水平也是屈就了他了……知道他狂……不知道他这么狂……汗……)

-Pero cuando te la pusiste y te miraste al espejo. ¿Qué dijiste?
当你一个人面对镜子的时候,你对自己说什么?
-Tengo que ganar. Tenía que tratar de tomar esto como lo que es: un desafío importante. Sin pensar en las responsabilidades, en todo lo que rodea. Tuve que adaptarme rápido, porque me entrené un jueves y debuté al domingo.
我一定要赢。这是我应该做的,这是我的挑战!但我不会过多的考虑责任,没有东西是不可挽回的。无论结果如何我都必须尽快恢复过来。迎接周六的训练和周日的比赛。

-¿En tu familia tenés más hinchas de River o de Boca?
这场经典大战,你的家人支持哪边?
-Tengo a mi mamá y mi hermano Federico, que son de River. Mi viejo de chico era de Boca. Después nos hicimos de Argentinos. El que más sigue siendo de River es Fede. Ahora quiere la camiseta del debut, la del partido con Boca, la de cuando salgamos campeones.
我妈妈和大哥费德里克是河床球迷,我爸爸和二哥支持博卡,而除却这个,我们全家都是青年人的球迷。对这场比赛最关注的是大哥费迪,他已经预定了我在这场比赛里将穿的球衣,还有以后夺冠时那件。

-¿Tenías algún familiar que te quería hacer de Boca?
你有亲戚希望你去博卡吗?
-Y, siempre hay. También tenía amigos de Racing que ahora me dicen que me van a poder ir a ver.
有啊,一直都有。现在还有亲朋经常对我说,指望我转会哪。

-¿Te gustaba más el juego del River tricampeón que el de último Boca campeón de todo?
你喜欢去年河床的比赛?还是更看中博卡的三冠王?
-A la mayoría de la gente que le gusta el fútbol, le gustó más ese River que Boca. Ese equipo de Ramón Díaz tenía una forma de jugar que te pasaba por arriba. Boca era un equipo que ganaba los partidos pero especulaba mucho... La prioridad de ese River era hacer la mayor cantidad de goles posibles, mientras que la de Boca era cuidar el cero y tratar de hacer un gol.
人们都喜欢足球,但是喜欢河床的比博卡多。看看拉蒙·迪亚斯教练的队伍你就能知道,河床追求的是充满技术性的比赛……它的目的是进攻、是希望进更多的球,而博卡是1:0主义。

-Boca fue campeón del mundo.
但是博卡是丰田杯冠军——是世界冠军。
-No importa, es un partido.
那又如何?说道底他们也只不过是胜了那场比赛而已。

-¿Qué pensaste cuando Boca te quería contratar?
当博卡想要签下你时,你怎么考虑的?
-Muchas veces se habló. Siempre es bueno que te quieran, a mí me gustan que me quieran todos.
我已经说过很多次了吧。他们欣赏我很高兴,也很感激。

-Si te ponemos la camiseta de River y de Boca, ¿cuál elegís?
如果这里同时放上河床与博卡的球衣,你会选哪个?
-Bueno, hoy sería muy fácil.
呵呵,现在这个问题再容易回答不过。

-Pero sé sincero. No contestes sólo por el presente.
要诚实啊!说个确切答案吧。
-Boca me quería y River también: yo elegí el que más me gusta...
博卡和河床都欣赏我;而我选择我更喜欢的一个。

-¿Ya no podrías jugar en Boca?
你还是有可能加盟博卡的吧?
-En River llevo poco, pero sería muy pero muy difícil que pudiera ir a Boca. Y a Racing tampoco.
虽然我成为一个“河床人”时间还很短,但是我想我这一辈子都不会去博卡了。正如同我这一辈子也绝对不会去竞技一样。

-¿Te gusta el juego de Ramón Díaz chicaneando a Boca?
你喜欢拉蒙·迪亚斯备战经典大战的方法吗?
-La famosa discusión de Macri con Ramón, con la apuesta de la camionetita, me pareció bárbara. Ayuda para que no haya violencia, para demostrarle a la gente que no hay una rivalidad a muerte.
我知道你是指那件事情,只不过是个小玩笑,其实不必针对我。我们是去比赛的,不是去做别的,观众想看的也是竞技而不是暴力。

-Ahora por ahí les promete una camioneta a ustedes si ganan...
可是据说如果河床赢了拉蒙就输你一辆轿车……
-Ojalá. Je, quiero ganarle a Boca y llevarme la camioneta de Ramón.
很有希望是不是?赢了博卡并且开上拉蒙输给我的车不是很好嘛。

-¿Cómo es entrar en el vestuario local de River?
你是怎么样走进河床的更衣室的?
-Lo tomé con naturalidad, conocía a muchos pibes de la Selección, a los otros de reuniones. Me trataron bárbaro desde el primer día y hoy pareciera que hace mucho tiempo que estoy en River.
用最自然的方式。我只是走进去,仿佛我只是刚离开了一会。当我反应过来这是我第一次来到新环境时,却发现自己已经在其中待了很久了。

-¿Qué equipos te gustan ver?
你喜欢看哪个队比赛?
-Todos. Me gusta el Manchester, mi equipo en el Play Station.
曼联,我玩ps的时候总喜欢用曼联。

-¿Qué tiene Beckham, el volante inglés, que no tengas vos?
哦?那你喜欢贝克汉姆吗?那个“飞翔的英国人”?
-Y... un montón. Mejor puedo decir mejor qué hace Beckham que no hacen los otros jugadores.
还行,他比其他人在某些方面稍微好一点,虽然就一点。(哈哈哈~宝宝你这个时候一定不相信以后自己会和他做队友,还做竞争对手)

-¿Te gustan más los 5 como Redondo que como Serna?
那你最喜欢的5号是雷东多?
-Más vale. Pero es todo opinable y tiene que ver con quién tenés al costado, qué necesita el equipo... Si yo tuviera que armar el equipo de los sueños, Redondo estaría.
他是无价之宝。他懂得处理一切,什么时候该传什么时候该控他知道比赛在他的掌握下,如果非让我选择一个最喜欢的球员的话,我要说,雷东多是我的理想。

-¿Y vos dónde te pondrías?
比赛的时候你会倾情投入吧?
-No, yo estaría dirigiendo, je.
不,我会努力控制自己,控制局面,呵呵。

-¿A quién te gusta tirarle un caño: a Redondo o a Serna?
-Me gusta más contra uno de ésos que te mete y te corre hasta abajo de la cama. Ojo, con el otro también está la chance de que que te lo puede hacer a vos.

-¿Qué equipo seguías de pibe?
可是您一直在受到不公正的对待……
-Me acuerdo mucho de la época buena de Argentinos. No de cuando ganó campeonatos, sino de la época que sacó tantos jugadores: el Negro Cáceres, Redondo, Ramiro Castillo, Rudman, Dertycia.
我记得许许多多优秀的阿根廷运动员,他们都拿到了够分量的冠军。我想和他们一样,和 Negro Cáceres, Redondo, Ramiro Castillo, Rudman, Dertycia一样(汗,只认识rendondo ),所以我需要一个冠军团队。

-Por eso te debe molestar que ahora vas a verlo y te insultan.
可是现在的情况看起来,他们对您是不公正的。
-Sí, pero si vas a un lugar en donde hay un millón de personas y hay 30 puteando, parece que lo hacen todos porque el resto está en silencio. Es una minoría.
是的,但是这就好象你要去一个有一百万人的地方,而这一百万人中有30个不怀好意的混蛋,他们会困扰你,但他们毕竟是少数。(翻到这里,终于明白他在说皇马……)

-¿Con qué jugador que admirabas te diste el gusto de jugar?
和您一起踢过球的球员中,您最钦佩谁最喜欢和谁合作?
-Con Garnero. Siempre quise hacerlo y en Independiente lo logré. Sin ser hincha de ese equipo, me gustaba mucho ese equipo del 94. Realmente te llenaba los ojos.
是加内罗(注:丹尼尔·奥斯卡·加内罗,独立中场,入选国家队一次),我几乎是他的球迷。我永远记得他94年的表现,另人目不转睛。

-Y si no llegabas a jugar al fútbol. ¿Qué hubieras sido?
如果你不做球员,会做什么?
-Algo relacionado con el deporte.
无论如何都和体育有关。

-¿Practicabas otro?
尝试过别的项目吗?
-De chico, hasta los 12, jugaba al básquet. Es un deporte que me gusta mucho ver. Pero es difícil jugar al básquet así como hobbie porque tenés que juntar a diez tipos. Y que jueguen al básquet.
12岁之前我一直坚持玩篮球,现在不太常玩了,但是依然喜欢看。还有网球、乒乓球,我几乎喜欢一切项目。

-¿Qué puesto te gustaba?
-Era base o ayuda base.

-¿Y siempre creíste que ibas a jugar al fútbol?
除了足球,还喜欢别的什么运动?
-De entrada me tiraba más el básquet. Soñaba con jugar en la NBA. Soy de la época de los Boston Celtics contra Los Lakers.
当然是篮球,我是nba迷。我支持的球队是波士顿凯尔特人和落杉矶湖人。

-Entonces tu ídolo pasaba por Magic Johnson o Larry Bird.
那你一定喜欢魔术师约翰逊和拉里伯德了。
-Para mí el deportista más grande de todos es Michael Jordan.
我喜欢他们,但更喜欢迈克尔乔丹。

-¿No se te dio irte a vivir solo?
您好象没什么机会独处?
-El día que me vaya me iré con mi novia. No me gusta la soledad.
我更喜欢和女朋友在一起,我可不喜欢孑然一身。

-Todavía preferís el desayuno en la cama de tu vieja...
早上起来躺在床上等她端来早餐……
-No, si a la mañana no cuento con nadie, je. Algún día nos tendremos que ir. Nos van a echar.
哦,不,我早上可不靠任何人,呵呵。有时候我们不得不分开,养成这个习惯就麻烦了。

-¿Sos de mirar tus partidos?
您经常看自己的比赛录象?
-Sí, tengo muchos grabados.
是,我收集了很多。

-¿Juntas los recortes, todo?
你全都自己剪辑?
-Mi hermano Nico me junta todo, me hace carpetas, él lee todo.
哦,不,nico哥哥在做,他看所有的比赛,然后把值得注意的部分特别剪出来给我看。(说真的,我没见过更好的哥哥)

-¿Y los puntajes de los diarios?
那报纸呢?
-Todos los leen. Igual, uno sabe cuándo jugó bien, qué cagada se mandó, cuándo acertó...
他们读所有能拿到的(这个他们是谁不知道,难道是nico哥哥和claudia?)。都差不多,无非是谁表现好,虽然胜了还需要注意什么。

-¿Tenés amigos en el fútbol?
在足球界最好的朋友是谁?
-Gaby Milito, casi un hermano. Vivimos muchas cosas juntos, en Independiente, en los Juveniles. Pero no hago una lista porque me voy a olvidar de alguno.
加比 米利托,我们是哥们。在独立,在青年队一起并肩到现在。其他的原谅我不能列一张表,我怕漏了谁。

-¿Y la Selección?
要入选国家队了吧?
-La Copa América era una buena posibilidad de mostrarse. Es difícil. Pero lo importante es que si hay una buena chance es porque estoy jugando bien en River.
南美解放者杯是很好的表现机会。进国家队并不容易,但也不是没可能,毕竟我在河床踢的不错。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-26 3:22:12编辑过]

柳如烟 发表于 2004-4-29 02:51:00

还是西文英文对照好翻译,不过也够不知所云的。
好累啊,今天成果还不错。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-4-29 3:03:11编辑过]

柳如烟 发表于 2004-9-25 16:45:00

—你是怎么样走进河床的更衣室的?
—用最自然的方式。我只是走进去,仿佛我只是刚离开了一会。当我反应过来这是我第一次来到新环境我却发现自己已经在其中待了很久了。

—你喜欢看哪个队比赛?
—曼联,我玩ps的时候总喜欢用曼联。

—哦?那你喜欢贝克汉姆吗?那个“飞翔的英国人”?
—还行,他比其他人在某些方面稍微好一点,虽然就一点。(哈哈哈~宝宝你这个时候一定不相信以后自己会和他做队友,还做竞争对手)

—那你最喜欢的5号是雷东多?
—他是块瑰宝。他懂得处理一切,什么时候该传什么时候该控他知道比赛在他的掌握下,如果非让我选择一个最喜欢的球员的话,我要说,雷东多是我的理想。

—比赛的时候你会倾情投入吧?
—不,我会努力控制自己,控制局面,呵呵。

—你很年轻就成名了,觉得一直以来自己的动力是什么?
—我知道许许多多优秀的阿根廷运动员,他们都拿到了重要的冠军。我想和他们一样,和 Negro Cáceres, Redondo, Ramiro Castillo, Rudman, Dertycia一样。(汗,只认识rendondo )

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-26 1:50:00编辑过]

深爱天使 发表于 2004-9-25 18:24:00

鼓掌~~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 慢慢翻译旧访谈(01年的……)