发表于 2004-1-29 23:14:00

[NEWS]REDONDO: I'll discuss about my future

REDONDO: 'I'll discuss about my future with Galliani at the end of the season'
28 January 2004 23:44

MILAN - Fernando Redondo, once again among the heroes of the victory against Siena, talked about his future, speaking with the Milan Channel. He said: 'I've recently spoken with chief executive Adriano Galliani about my future at Milan. The club would like me to stay and I'm happy of their attentions. I feel part of this group and feel at home in Milan. However, I've explained to Galliani that I need first-team football, that's why we'll meet again at the end of the season to discuss about it in a friendly manner. I've come back to my old good form, I feel good and useful to this team. I hope I can have some more chances but it will depend on the coach. As a professional player, I just have to be always ready to play and not to lose heart. Football is my life, my passion. To feel important again after a long time gives me more responsabilities but also a great motivation to do better.'

相信你……
你要去佩魯甲我06年就殺過去咬你!

南威 发表于 2004-1-29 23:29:00

对siena一役帮助米兰获胜的功臣雷东多表示,自己已经和加里亚尼谈过关于自己在米兰的将来问题,后者希望自己可以继续为红黑军团效力。雷东多说:“我对此非常高兴,我始终觉得自己是队伍的一分子,在米兰感觉很好,有家的味道。”但他也表示:“我感觉已经恢复到不错的竞技状态,我想可以为队伍做出些什么,我期待可以打更多的比赛。”这也是他之所以要和加里亚尼进行这次谈话的目的。
“当然我能否获得多的上场机会要取决于教练。”雷东多说,“但作为一名职业球员,足球就是我的生命,是我的激情所在。我每时每刻都期待可以参与到比赛中去并为之做好了准备,我有信心,可以做好!而且我也相信,在经历了长期的伤病停赛之后,可以重新回到赛场承担起更多的责任也会促使我发挥的更好!”

游言 发表于 2004-1-30 21:05:00

……走吧,走吧,摩纳哥是个好地方,而且某人现在被离婚传言攻击的很厉害

深爱天使 发表于 2004-1-30 22:10:00

王子素在报米兰滴恩情.....

柳如烟 发表于 2004-1-30 22:50:00

深深——从你说话的腔调可以看出——你已经“米”救了…………

cuchu 发表于 2004-1-31 16:40:00

莫非如烟姐姐想把这里的版规改成:支持小雷留在米兰的杀无赦?(贼笑中~~~某BT斑竹确实想把这里的名字改成向往摩纳哥……结果怕被老大K,只好改公告了)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [NEWS]REDONDO: I'll discuss about my future