ciliachen 发表于 2003-9-20 22:07:00

一篇馬卡的坎比訪談

http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,393709,00.html

Esteban Cambiasso: " we are not galactic "

Eleven goals in two parties(games). They do not stop(do not give birth) paying compliments to them...

Ojalá we are still like that, but we have it clear. Still(yet) we have in the recollection the party(game) opposite to the Villarreal. We have the feet in the soil: we are not galactic.

Con Beckham and without Makelele it(he,she) has changed very much the equipment(team)?

It(He) is prompt to analyze. This year also we have played of different form, well with an alone pivot or with(in spite of) two like now. David will give us more football and dynamism. Without Claude we lose recovery and fortress.

You have surprised Beckham's yield?

We had clear that he is a great player. Though sometimes there are listened erroneous messages, as which it(he,she) is star of the pop, we are before the biggest player. Being a holder for so many years in the Manchester and to be a captain of England is not anything that they give you for being a gallant. Beckham is dynamical and he(she) likes much to take part in the game.

They throw(add) of less Makelele?

Claude was a key player, but the football is collective. If we prune suplir his(its) work and the equipment(team) works well, perfectly. If it(he,she) was with us it would continue being an important piece.

One speaks about Raúl's renovation and about that of Michel Salgado. But you also finish contract...

The club has his(its,her) priorities. Before my renovation they will try to come to an agreement with Michel. It(he,she) would be a shame that Madrid it was losing. It(he,she) is very regular. And of Raúl I can say what. It is the total symbol of the madridismo.

But it(he,she) puts a deadline?

I clarified it when this pretemporada was with foot and a half out of Madrid. My speech continues being the same: I came to fulfill my contract. My date is on June 30.

His(Its) colleague Milito is not doing it badly...

I had delighted that it(he,she) had registered for Madrid, but it(he,she) could not be. I am glad that him(her) it(he,she) is OK. It(he,she) is one of my better friends. I played three years with him(it) and shared a lot of experiences.

And what says to me of Ayala. Him(her) it(he,she) would register?

It is a jugadorazo. It is the great central one, but I am not I who should evaluate the needs of Royal(Real) Madrid.

He(She) would pay 200 Euros for an entry?

I not. It looks like to me an improper price. It(he,she) would wait for me for another party(game) that was costing less. Ojalá we return it to him(you,them) with good football.

柳如烟 发表于 2003-9-21 13:10:00

意思是…………我负责翻译??

ciliachen 发表于 2003-9-21 21:13:00

高興就翻,不高興翻就不用翻(說了句廢話....)
拜託斑竹幫忙了,翻譯會館人手不足

柳如烟 发表于 2003-9-22 10:33:00

点头!我翻译~~如果能看懂得话...

说实在的不怎么懂...
我努力吧,最近太忙.

clara 发表于 2003-9-22 10:54:00

以下是引用柳如烟在2003-9-22 10:33:00的发言:
点头!我翻译~~如果能看懂得话...

说实在的不怎么懂...
我努力吧,最近太忙.

柳如烟 发表于 2003-9-22 10:59:00

哈哈~~~我说怎么无论如何都看不懂~~
原来是英文,不是西文哈!

哈哈~~那可以翻译啦:)

柳如烟 发表于 2003-9-22 11:07:00

埃斯特本·坎比亚索:我们不是虚空中的星星

两场比赛十一个进球,现在似乎任何恭维都变成理所应当的了。但是我们自己很清楚,我们也曾经有过对比利亚雷亚尔一战那样尴尬的时刻——我们依然脚踏实地,而不是像有些人所想象的那样,是飘浮在虚空中的星群。

—现在马克莱莱走了贝克汉姆来了,队伍的战术有了大的变化吧?
—是这样的,战术方面的确做的不少调整,基本上呈现了不同的气象。因为克劳德的强劲堵劫能力不再具有,而我们多了大卫的弧线传中和任意球。

—您对贝克汉姆的状况感到惊奇么?
—我们很清楚,他是一个了不起的球员。虽然有的媒体将他形容成流行歌星一样的人物,但是请不要忘记了,他首先是多年的曼联和英格兰国家队队长。他是一个对比赛充满热情的人。

—对克劳德的离去怎么看呢?
—他是一个关键的球员,但是足球毕竟是集体运动。我们会尽自己所能的改变战术和方式,调整新的队伍。当然,如果他现在仍然和我们在一起,就更好了。

—人们大多谈论的是劳尔和萨尔加多的续约问题;而你的合同也快结束了……
—在这个方面俱乐部握有主动权。在俱乐部确定和我续约之前我会尽自己的一切努力去博得Michel的认可。如果不能取得新合同,对我自己来说是失败的表现,是一种耻辱。至于对劳尔我能说什么呢?他是整个马德里的标志。

—可是合同的截止日期快要到了……
—是的,很快,我现在已经仿佛一只脚跨出的马德里。我所能说的只有一件事情:我将完成我的合同,直到明年的 6月30日。

—您的同胞米利托,真是可惜的……
—他签约的时候我非常为他高兴,可惜后来……我们是极好的朋友,在独立共事过三年,有深厚的友谊与合作经验。

—那对阿亚拉的看法呢?
—他真的会来吗?他是最伟大的后卫之一,但是我猜测皇马的想法不应该是我做的事情。

—人们会为看一场皇马的比赛付出200欧元的价格,你怎么看?
—我觉得至少对我来说,这未免太昂贵了。如果是别的球队,这是不可想象的事情。但是对于皇马——所以我们应该奉献更完美的足球演出。
[此贴子已经被作者于2003-9-22 21:06:06编辑过]

柳如烟 发表于 2003-9-22 11:13:00

这个好像是英文访谈哈~~
虽然代词用的乱七八糟,可是小索的英文比我好哈~~~5555555555